He smiles into the kiss, taking a hold of my hips, flipping our bodies so I lay beneath him. His lips crash down on mine, tongue entering and exploring seductively. My fingers tangle in his curls and I tug, earning a deep moan from Harry. He deepens the kiss, our breathing heavy. His hand travels down my body and he slips his fingers inside my lace panties, making me gasp as his touch brushes against my clit. He gently bites my lower lip, pulling it.

"You're so wet for me already, Sweetheart," he moans in my ear. Slowly, he eases one finger inside me, pumping it in and out at a slow pace. I close my eyes, gasping. "I'm going to try two, alright?" I nod, and he slips in a second finger. I whimper as he pumps his fingers faster, attaching his lips to the sweet spot on my neck, sucking and nipping at the skin.

My breath comes out in short puffs, my chest rising and falling rapidly. He curls his fingers, hitting a spot that sends electric pleasure through my body. I let out a loud moan, tugging harder on his hair. He increases the speed of his fingers, keeping his lips busy on my neck. My free hand fists the sheets as I feel the intense burning spreading in my stomach. My breathing is erratic, my body hot, my moans have become louder even though I've tried to keep myself quiet. "Fuck, baby," Harry groans as my muscles clench around his fingers.

My hips lift off the bed involuntarily, as the fire in my abdomen intensifies. "Oh, my God, Harry!" I moan. Harry's fingers skillfully curl, bringing me closer and closer to my climax. "Fuck," I whimper.

"Cum, Sweetheart," Harry whispers in my ear, gently biting my earlobe, sending me over the edge. I moan Harry's name as I let my orgasm run through me. My legs shake, I grip the sheets harder. Harry's lips find mine, he kisses me as the pleasure subsides. My hand falls to my side from Harry's curls. I lay weakly after the intense orgasm.

Harry withdraws his fingers from me. My eyes widen as his luscious pink lips wrap around his middle and ring finger. He lets out a pleased moan as he sucks my excitement from his digits. "You taste delicious, Sweetheart." He smirks, enjoying the way my cheeks burn bright red at his words.

"You have magic fingers, Curly," I say quietly. He chuckles, leaving a small peck on my lips.

"You have no idea how much I enjoy watching you writhing in pleasure, Sweetheart." I cover my face with my hands, and he laughs.

Harry's phone rings and he groans one he looks at the name on the screen. I sit up, rubbing his bare back and look at him questioningly. "It's Jake," he says, sliding his thumb across the screen and bringing the phone to his ear. "Jake," he says.

"I'm going to shower," I whisper. He nods, kissing my forehead and responds to whatever his trainer tells him.

I get out of the bed and walk over to my drawer to pull out some panties and a bra, then head to the bathroom. As I wait for the water to warm up, I take off my nightgown and look at my body in the mirror. A couple of bruises are scattered on my torso, including a big one on my side. The bruise on my temple seems to look worse than it did last night.

With a sigh, I step into the shower, and let the warm water relax my tense muscles. I run my hands through my hair, making sure water soaks through every blonde curl. I squirt some shampoo onto my palm and apply it to my hair, massaging my scalp, and rinse off, following the same procedure with the conditioner.

After washing my body, I turn the water off and wrap a towel around my body, and dry my hair with another towel. I slip on my underwear and bra, then step out of the bathroom.

Harry's laying on the bed, watching some show on T.V. His attention switched for the telly to me, his eyes darkening with lust and his lips formed into a smirk.

"I think you should walk around like that more often, Sweetheart." He says. I roll my eyes and giggle. "Come here," he pats the bed and I make my way towards him. I get on the bed, crawling up to him. He sits up and gently grabs my hips, guiding me to straddle him.

The lust in his eyes disappears, and it's replaced by sadness. He lifts his hand, gently touching the bruise on my temple, and softly running the pad of his finger along the cut near my hairline. His eyes scan my face, then move down my body, inspecting the damage caused by the accident. His gentle fingers trace every bruise, scratch, and cut on my body.

"I'm sorry," he whispers. My brows furrow and I take his hands in mine.

"Why are you sorry?" I ask, confused.

"The accident was my fault."

I cup his face and make him meet my eyes. "Harry, that bloody accident was not your fault. You shouldn't be blaming yourself, honey."

"If I hadn't told Ray to say no to their deal the accident would not have happened, love. You wouldn't have gotten hurt," he squeezes his yes close, letting out a deep breath.

"Hey," I say softly. He opens his eyes, connecting them with mine. "You did the right thing, Harry. If you had allowed Ray to go through with the deal not only would you have gotten into so much trouble with the league, but you would've come out with a lot more bruises and cuts from that fight." He thinks about my words for a moment before nodding.

"You're right," he smiles, caressing my cheek.

"I know I am," I smile, making him chuckle.

The playfulness in his eyes returns, his hands slide down to my thighs and he squeezes them. "I really like how you look on top," he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Cheeky," I giggle and gently hit his chest.

____________________________________
A/N: My lovelies,

Thank you for reading. I'd like to announce that I will be taking longer to update because school started, and y'all know college is a bitch who has no mercy.

I'm sorry for this shitty chapter, I had writer's block and didn't know what to write for this.

You guys are awesome, and I love you ❤️

~Amy 🌺

P.S.~ It's my birthday in like an hour and 20 minutes so let's celebrate my 21st birthday with this shitty chapter. Cheers, peasants 🍾🥂