Epilogue: The Foreseeable Future

Sandalphonia PoV  

What am I? he said. He really did catch what that intruder said. But to ensure if I'm not mistaken...

"What ever do you mean?" I ask back.

"Don't you dare try hiding it to me, I've kept quiet sometime back then. But I'm sure that I wasn't mistaken, that man's scowling and damnation towards you, it was similar to how he scowled at Holia when she fought, that girl made me doubt when she doubted, her alterations to the world were quite strange not only that but she seemed to have knowledge or idea of how the man would fight."

"But she lost did she not.."

"Losses can occur due to cockiness but with her knowledge and seemingly precise words like the way she stated guns and the like I'm ruling it out, that girl is an otherworlder. I mean who is powerful enough to take down northern deities like her, it is what she is infamous for."

"I really don't get your logic?" I say unbelieving while trying to divert the conversation.

"Oh and you try to divert attention?" He asks.

"No! It's jus--"

"It's just what?!" He says.

"Why would you believe she is one in the first place?!" I ask away, there is no way I can reveal it now, who knows what he may do if he knows.

 "Now now, lets try to stick to the topic at hand, your an otherworlder right? The evidence was quite clear. You fluently speak that gate bastard's language. I often hear you speak it at times." He says suspiciously.

"I-I'm just learning it."

"You also have some knowledge about how mortals work, you also make it easier for me and Fwahll to understand war is not always the answer, it is almost like you are trying to avoid said situations. And as well as your strange tendencies to avoid doing violent things." 

"But that's just how I am, I' m a full fledged  deity!" I say.

His eyes glow and he smiles. Crap did he use some justice or truth telling spell! Shit I forgot he can manipulate laws and justice, concepts that are connected to truth.

"Well it may be true that you ARE a deity but your mind itself is not purely deity. Well you are considered a full fledged deity, your memories and the like, though I know not of its contents, they are to some extent otherworldly." He says with a satisfied smile as he drew near me.

"....."

"What is your intention...." He says as he corners me by the temple walls, blocking my way of exit as his eyes glowed a strange green hue.

Dammit I can't escape. Why in the world is he so curious about this. I can feel his partial killing intent. He may plan to end me if my reason is not right enough, but then again I fear that my reason could be the cause of my undoing.

I sigh and reply. Looks like I can't even get out in this corner without getting a thrashing misunderstanding from this guy....man I can't believe I'm being interrogated like this. 

"My intention is to live out my life as a deity, yes I'll admit that I have memories of my past life as a human in another world I don't have any malicious motives. I'm just trying to enjoy my new life the creator of this world laid out to me. And as for the reason why I hide it, well I thought that I may have unnecessary battles and fights if other deities knew of my knowledge. And as well as them not taking lightly to who I truly am." I confess. Jeez this guy is so persistent.