Chapter 61: Interrogation

Sandalphonia PoV

The fresh fallen snow slowly begins to evaporate as our adversary used up all her divine power. for her to use up all her power like that is complete suicide. She may be older than us but her appearance clearly states how much power she has.

The battle was over and boy I can say it was a real pain in the ass. Not only did that woman gave it her all and went all out but with the limitations she imposed on the battlefield my presence was sort of demoted to support. It makes me feel bad now that I think of it, making Xen do all the fighting will I just sat behind barking directions on where to attack. Perhaps it really is time that I better my skills in contact fighting.

Xentis unsummons that Iron Maiden of his, and mutters some enchantment.

"[Bind]!" Xentis calls out.

"Guh!?"

Wow he's going all out as well. How unusual of him. As he did the golems who were protecting the people fell apart, he really isn't messing around, power restraining [Bind]?

"Argh!" The deity screams.

"You! Let mistress go!" One of the men in the group rushes towards us along with several other soldiers. I'm quite surprised they were able to tolerate my passive. Okay my interest towards them is now piqued. But Xentis gave them a dirty glare which made them shudder, stopping them from making any foolish moves.

As they were being bound by the spell, they struggled on to try and free themselves. But if your under magical binds that were cast by the deity of lawfulness your pretty much not going anywhere.

"Bastards! Don't you dare lay a finger on them!" The deity shouts. She struggles even more, and it looks even worse since this one looks like a child. The rabble at the back as well were beginning to get antsy and started protesting.

"Shut up! Northern Scum!" He shouts out. As he said those words the deity now had more background on the situation, seeing her eyes narrow down and quiver in fear while the rest of her people continued on hollering.

Okay I'm sorry, there are times that I actually appreciate my (former)human side but in this situation it is still affecting my way of thinking. But still I really hate this part of me at times. If only there was a way to get rid of this side of me, but then again will it change me to be a better deity.

Such thoughts flooded my mind. Thoughts of probabilities and foolishness. Regrets and gladness. It is all so pointless.

This isn't some loathsome story that tells one about a heroes achievements, love life and harem. And at times I wish that the life I was born in to was like that, making these decisions that benefit the most that I have sided with but minimizing the casualties to the other. I really am just foolish.

But maybe there may be a reason why the creator left my personality in tact. But such a reason has never ever come to light with me. The more I thought about my inner dilemmas the people that were bound were getting even more louder and the deity now pleading to Xen to at least let her people of the hook, with Xen starting to loose it. Alright time for Sandalphonia to be a bitch and wuss...

"Umm...Xen don't you think your taking it too far?"

"Sandalphonia! Deity of Morality, are you kidding me?!" He retorts as if being offended. Dude why are you so prickly today.

" They have no malice directed to us...well they malice directed towards you but that malice is sort of feasible I guess."

"Seriously that weak and fluttery side of you needs to quit it, remember that this girl tried to kill us."