Chapter 48: Night Seige

A month has passed since the initial invasion attempt, now with their power up to its max Xentisia and Sandalphonia proceeded to fulfill their obligations to Fwahll.

"Well I do apologize for taking too long to mobilize out forces.."Sandalphonia says.

"Hmmph took you lot long enough, I was starting to run out of ideas to mess with these people without messing up my own."

"Man this guy is quite a pain to handle.." Xentis whispers.

"Pshh! Your the one to talk." Sandalphonia fires back playfully.

Fwahll the deity of winds and gyres enlisted the help of the other southern deities and their respective people. Thankfully for him Sandalphonia was able to weigh the pros and cons to this situation and immediately gave him his support though it will take awhile as his power is not up to its fullest. Xentisia as well was dragged along for the ride but due to Sandalphonia's ceaseless and annoying banters and constant reminders he agrees just to get him to shut up.

These situations despite how stupid and trivial they are can actually change the world in little ways and are a common sight when deities often drag along others of their kind in their weird plans.

Though despite his initial objections the main reason why Xentisia doesn't want to participate in such trifling activities is that he considers it a pain, not only that but the reasoning of why would he help a person he has heard of but never truly know. These things were playing in his mind.

"Oi Fonia-pii you better be sure this is worth our time, and also if in the near future if doing this will get back at you later on don't tell me that I did not warn you!"

"Yeah yeah I get it but please worry not, I'm pretty sure Lord Fwahll will not cause any burden and troubles later on..."

"Heh! What makes you sure about that?" Xentis asks.

Sandalphonia replies"Call it a strong hunch." He says with a smile.

"Oi you two can you guys stop flirting and get on with it, we're going to need a lot of allies if we wanna free my kingdom!" Fwahll calls out the two.

The three deities plans were about to be set in motion. Their plan may seem quite simple and easy considering that they are of divine nature but hey were quite calculating and careful with this one. Especially since Fwahll was really particular and bitchy when it came to minimizing the suffering his people had to go through.

Though it has been only a month since the invasion the damage to Cove Callum was already showing and evident to its original inhabitants. The plan of the deities was to get their forces and people rallied up to repel the the remaining northerners from the southern region. and to get them all rallied up Sandalphonia had to wait until he recovered at least half of his overall power in order to coax and give drive and thoughts to these people for them to have the drive to do this. Low key mind control or so it may seem, though this does not always work but strangely enough it worked well, to well.

Now as the spell was cast the soldiers of their respected cities moved out towards the shores near their lands where they prepared to disembark.

Sandalphonia still felt really strange in him, this was also due to his human side wanting to stop this as this side of him found it really wrong. However he knew that if this matter was left unattended the south would suffer in the future. So he decides to suck it some more for the betterment of his people.

"Well then I'll see you later brat." Xentis says as he ruffles Sandalphonias hair.

"Ahh! Stop that you're messing my hair, but likewise safe travels dude." He replies punching Xentisia's shoulder.