Chapter 45: The Outcome of The Skirmish I

"Oi how long is it going to take? If I had known that it was going to take awhile then I would have gotten Mr.Stag and rode of to the desert in a heartbeat." Sandalphonia complains.

"Dude stop being a pussy, you know we need to keep these guys under watch, besides who knows what they may be doing." Ostium replies.

"Hahaha you he is just acting like that since he wants to see Xen-Xen." Holia teased .

"Haah! Are you retarded? "

"No just delusional" Holia fires back.

"Such a pain in the ass..."

After the attempts of the Perroweissians to try and establish a "colony" in the south, they failed in it due to the indirect help the people of the south received. With no casualties on their side and the successful capture of the three ships all was looking well for the southerners as they were able to prevent their attempts in their "colonization" however they knew that this will not be over as the Perroweissians are likely to attack again, that is why they lead the prisoners of war to the city in the desert.

The deities went along with the so called March to the desert to watch over them, but with such a convoluted force watching over it seems like there is no need for that but just to be safe they did so to at least minimize room for error. They trailed on for four days until they finally reached the desert town, rather since its population started to grow it can now be called a city.

As the caravan of prisoners entered many of the residents jeered, one look at the prisoners would indicate disbelief and denial in their eyes as they could not believe that a city populated by "horned scum" exists, not to mention the strange cooperation of some human factions, elves and beastkin who initially hate and despise one another, they were quite surprised to see these races interact in a much civil and sophisticated manner, some of the prisoners even went as far to compare them to their homeland which is embroiled in constant war.

The guards then led them to the temple of Xentisia which surprised the three deities.

"Wait isn't this Xen-Xen's temple?" Holia says as she looked at the hustle and bustle of the crowd in the temple.

"Sure looks like it but how come that there seems to be a lot of people?" Sandalphonia asks.

"It's beacuse they made it a place for justice." A familiar voice resounds.

"Xentis!" Sandalphonia cries out and rushes towards him giving the poor man a strong bear hug.

"Master!" Halie calls out and begins to pile on the guy.

"Haha hello Halie." He said affectionately.

"Nya!" At the same time the other two deities seemed to be in their own world.

" O-oi! What are you doing? Gah! Your crushing me !" As his ears started turning red.

"Hahahaha look I have gotten quite strong!" Sandalphonia gloats.

"Jeez that's nothing." Xentis retorts.

"Ehh?! Don't you think I deserve a reward of sorts." 

"No way! You still don't have the balls to go out of your domain by yourself, you're like as all kid you know."

"Geez! Can both of you stop flirting, we have important matters to attend to." Ostium calls them out while patting Halie.