Chapter 51: Five Years And Self-Reflection

Sandalphonia PoV

"Good morning lord Sandalphonia!" Falaron Greets me as he flutters in the temple.

"Yo!"

"Wow! Look at the temple its starting to restore itself!" He states in wonder.

"Well I don't know about why its suddenly like this but I for one am loving it." I reply.

"Muu~That is so you Milord." Waihon comments as he suddenly appears.

"Ah! Old man glad to see you're here.!"

"Well since it is the proclamation of this place as a kingdom I at least should make my presence be known." The old man scoffs.

Man I never get tired of these guys, they are my close friends, I may have been busy as of late but I still try to find time for these guys.

"Well ain't it quite mean of you to ignore this old lady?" A familiar elderly voice resounds.

"Ah Ms. Kalea still single after all the big changes that occurred huh?"

"Oh you!" She replies in an amused manner.

This small gathering of friends gives me nostalgia from the days I was human, being someone divine and all you think that you may have had it all but in retrospect it is not as simple as others make it to be, having power to mess around with mortals and chilling down, that is utter BS. Ever since the colonization attempt the north has tried making moves on the south due to their annoyingly selfish and arrogant nature. Though we were able to make the different groups hold them back with our support, me Xentisia, Holia, Fwahll and Ostium at times if he was available, sometimes it was his disciple that stood in. This went for about five years until the people saw it to be such a hindrance being labeled as low lives. In the end each of the inhabitants decided to make and create their own kingdom to at least make the attacks less of an occurrence.

Despite how simple the plan sounds of course there always is drama that gets stirred up, political drama. Now not to be such a downer or anything but I really found it a pain when it comes to dealing with politics but for a kingdom to improve these need to occur. However in creating a kingdom a formation of a new governing system along with several other departments need to occur and it is where in these things start to get dramatic, personal and bloody.

To solve this, and yes it is a Desu ex machina I sort of dictated them on what they should do, though it feels really wrong on so many levels it is for the better right? Making and forcing said people to organize just for the sake of it? It is for the good. Should they refuse my 'wrath' would be damning and unending, but who am I to say that. I'm a divine who makes empty threats and finds loopholes to resolve situations of drama such as these.

"Umm lord Sandalphonia is daydreaming again!" Falaron comments as he ruffles my hair with his small and tiny hands.

"Ahh! Please do stop!" I warn him in a playful manner.

"Ehh but Lord seems to be way down in the dumps today." He remarks happily. Despite his easy going and strangely hyper outlook Falaron  can catch certain things if they seem quite off, I've made sure to hide these doubts from them, it would seem quite cowardly and foolish to my ethics if I were to be exposed using my powers in a such a twisted way, convincing myself it is for the good but in the end I'm just trying to meet my ends, I guess...

"Muh~ Sure looks like it." Waihon says suspiciously.

" Well I can say that it is nothing that needs to be worried about, it's just trivial things." I say while holding a smile.