Chapter 1: Why do I Look Like a Child!!

I wandered in the forest for what seemed like two weeks and I came to some strange generalization.

Okay there is really something wrong here firstly I have been wandering aimlessly around this forest for several days now, for some reason I never felt any hunger and thirst. And it even took me this long to question why I still had my memories intact during my life in Japan but hey at least they can help.

Not only that but I came to realize that this type of scenario is common to me.

I have read manga where protagonist gets either reincarnated or summoned then has adventures in the other worlds mostly crappy ghost protagonists that do nothing and then BAM!! Harem.

I for one really hate the idea of being stuck in a harem, as it is due to my upbringing and morals in a catholic school which was unexpectedly drilled into me not that it is a bad thing or anything.

Anyway back to my realization earlier.

I noticed this days ago when I expected to be weakened by hunger and mentally prepared myself for the dangers in this crap forest.

As I did these I was attacked by what seemed to be some strange green men some of them wearing some type of armor and  holding something I cant't easily make out and when they suddenly ran closer.

OH SHIT!

The moment I was able to make them out I immediately dashed real quick as far as my little legs carried me. Those things if I was right were goblins right ?

And if that was the case then I really am fucked as from what I have read in several stories  these little green craps will catch any creature they deem weak or easy and take them to their places so they can eat them, use them as libido or worse use them as a means of reproduction.

However since I'm just tossed into this world suddenly, though they might be different there is no way I am taking any chances,  as I ran I glanced back trying to avoid the roots that were jutting from place to place in the forest and as I had a glance at them...

The sprinted and dash to catch up with me and glared at me with what seemed to be of lustful eyes, DAFUQ I mean come on can you guys give me a break already.!

Ew

Ew... disgusting are these guys thirsty or what I mean come on  just look a them they are like filthy pedos slurping.... and an even bigger one joins the chase

Wait...the heck?!

Is that huge one even a goblin it looks like something eaten swallowed and spit out not only that but it smells like crap!

Why do I-

"Giii!!"

"Gorough"

As I heard that cringe worthy cry and picked up my pace criss crossing through different paths and trees until I eventually lost them, man these guys may have the numbers but at least they have little to no intellect or rather intellect that of a gremlin kid at the very least.

Fwaaahh! That was close, as I began to compose myself and gave time to catch my breath  and wandered around till I heard the sounds of gushing water from the distance and followed it and lo and behold it led me to this clear stream (YAYYYY)

I then rushed and began to drink water, I didn't care if I got any strange disease I need water ASAP, and decided to make this area my camp place, for the night.  

As I did I saw my reflection on the water and...

Why do I look like a child and a 5 year old at that?

A young blonde one too.

I examined my features, my hazel eyes and long but somewhat shaggy platinum blonde hair tied together with several makeshift braids and and taut semi tan skin one word to summarize the new me boy do I look cute or what .

Not to mention give it several years then I would be a bishounen, so with that I plan to work out, shape up and make the most of my new life and body.

With my resolve and determination ignited I fell asleep by the trees near the river and in the morning  proceeded to wander the forest the next day.

===

After two days of finding no food but little water I slowly noticed my aforementioned condition of not  feeling any side effects of having no food though it made me doubt if I'am alive or just a spirit with some sort of lingering.

I decided to put this theory to test and wandered without eating or drinking and to my surprise after three more days nothing seemed to happen no hallucinations no backlash nothing just the  normal things.

The days then passed until we reached the present as I continue to wander around thankfully I have had few encounters with beasts and monsters and most of them were passing by or did not see me and those that did well that led to me running and screaming and as well as accidentally controlling some vines to bind them which led me to discover that I had powers!

Yeah!!

As I discovered this I spent the two days trying out my powers and it seemed like I had the ability to accelerate the growth of my plants and control them to some extent, well not gonna complain since it can be useful.

I practiced the growing by finding a fruit bearing tree in this case it was a peach and made it produce fruit by touching it, as I did I immediately got exhausted, it was like running 10 laps with no breaks.

Ugh! Reminds me of middle school.

I rested for an hour looking at the clouds that were partially covered by the tree canopies eating the fruits that I had accelerated until my exhaustion was gone and continued to try my powers

I also tried to accelerate the growth of flowers and some weeds which ended well.

I continued  this until it was night but the strangest thing happened that night...

A voice that was one with the wind stating the words...

"Follow...follow...young one....follow this voice... to the center..."

Surprised by this I looked around ensuring it was not some prank.

I ignored it first but the damn thing was so persistent even blocking my ears did nothing as the voice kept resounding in my mind.

Thinking that there is nothing to do I might as well, despite the chances of it being something bad let us just go with it.

I then slept with the sound still pissing me of and in the morning followed it's voice towards where it wanted me to go.

Okay adventure...yay... I hope this is not some trap or anything...

====

Hi people so how do you like this, since this is the first time I tried writing a careless character who cusses often in his monologues ,although he does not have a name yet it will be revealed soon...

:P

Peace