Chapter 11: The Forest of Kul'Deran

Arc 2:To Be a Deity 

<<Start>>

****

Sandalphonia PoV

"Lord Fonia, do you think it is a wise idea to go alone" Falaron asks.

It was early in the morning, and I was up at this time for something important.

Weekly Forest surveillance.

Something I have been doing since the day I received the Domain of Morality.

"Well as much as I would want you lot to accompany me, I don't want to be a cause of downer in your festival you know"

"Eh! But Lord Fonia would never be a downer" He replies instantaneously.

"Don't worry, just celebrate your little festival, besides I doubt that there is going to be any problems whatsoever, it is just my  weekly forest surveillance. "

"But Lord Fonia it is the misty season you might get lost"

"I won't Mr. Stag can help me you know"

He looks at me in worry.

" I won't be mad and besides I have Mr. Stag to keep me company,I insist it is a festival after all." I say without a single doubt in my voice.

After several seconds he then agrees.

"Alright, but be careful"

Yeah Yeah, He then flies away.

I Whispered the chants for[Great Forest's Whispers ] and called for a mount.After sometime my mount appears.

A huge buff and beautiful Stag with well formed antlers. 

I mounted the stag with no problems, seeing that I was the one who beckoned it. Well he has been my mount since day one.

"Okay Mr. Stag lets go, take me to the " I say cheerfully.

The stag then slowly moves towards the forest.

It has been almost three years now ever since acquiring the domain of Morality, I have been pushing myself to be a better deity and guardian of the forest, and weekly surveillance is one of them. Before I used to just wander around the forest aimlessly just minding about my own  business but now I have been doing what a typical deity would do.

Depending on who your asking the humans believe that I'm the guardian of the forest after that whole dreaming incident, while the sylphians call me a deity since they know that I am.  

Firstly me being a forest guardian or deity (Yeah I decide to be called either.) main job is to watch over the forest.

Basically see if there is any problems with the areas within the great forest which I called Kul'Deran since using the "great forest" all the time  to call this place is a mouthful so I decided to officially name this place back then since no one ever did get the idea of giving this place a name calling it Kul'Deran out of whim since it was one of the names that came out of my twisted random mind. 

Yeah if you have lived alone in isolation for ten years you would likely stop caring about trivial stuff. At least that's what it felt like to me.

The forest has seven major areas that I had too look over, the mountain ranges that seem to enter from my domain to the north, which is where I'm headed, the river, the sylph village, a beach by the north, a swamp by the south, my ruins in the center of the forest and finally the human settlement that is slowly turning into a village..or rather is a village now.