Chapter 58: A Cold Breeze

Xentisia  PoV

"Hey kid I've come to check on you!" I call out as I entered Sandalphonia's temple, after that huge revelation by miss disaster I still was not able to calm myself down. News that the world may possibly end may bear a huge weight in mind but thinking about it is quite scary and horrifying.

Not to mention that the person said to be the culprit had such unbelievable and over the top power was to ridiculous to begin with. However if its Holia talking seriously in such a context with Ostium nodding and confirming it. Then that really is likely to be true.

I briefly remember what Holia described the man to me and Lord Fwahll as I enter the temple.''A man of black hair with a strange rigid aura to suit his mature yet strangely alluring face, a face which will be the death of all and the fuel for my fantasies..'' Please Holia you need some help with the way you perceive things, its quite disturbing in so many degrees to be fair. Even Lord Fwahll shot an annoyed look at me.

Well enough of that I better see if that kid is still wallowing his eyes out or something. Its been about five days or so with rain being replaced by the mists. It was even quite annoying to get here just by using my sands early in the morning just to check on this guy, and the forests are quite annoying like hell. Its even more of a pain to travel to during the misty season.

"Hey Sandalphonia are you here!"

"Uhhh..." A moan of apathy began to resound as the stupid but familiar figure of Sandalphonia began to show up.

I was in complete surprise, here I thought he would ready himself and at least present himself decently to at least a minimum, but this guy.... shirtless, sweaty and he smells like he hasn't bathed in several days. Which is quite unusual of him despite his rants on hygiene.

"You're looking all dandy." I say sarcastically.

"Oh please I don't really need this for now, but since you're here I'm assuming something is up, am I right." He asks while trying to ready himself. 

Well he's not entirely wrong, but to be honest that is not really the point of me coming here, heck I don't even know what this guy looks like, except that he has black eyes, heair. Is quite tall and wears some outlandish attire. Not to mention a the power to 'transfer' almost anything, be it from statuses to illness, even the damage. Even Holia is somewhat unsure if she can take this guy on.

"Kuh...okay dude what's up, judging from what I can pick up with my domain your mental state you seems quite troubled." He says straightforwardly.

Wow getting into business aye. I then relayed him what Holia told me and Fwahll, about that strange otherworldly man who we were told to be careful about. 

"How troublesome..." He says in an tensed up tone. He then blanks out for a few seconds showing some amount of fear and worry in his part. And I couldn't blame him. Even I felt goosebumps as this guy was told, though there may be a chance that he is a prank or joke made by the others, but at the end of the day if this guy were real, he could cause this world to collapse.

"Oi!"

"Guh!?..Oh yeah...I apologize for spacing out."

"Even after crying for about five days you still try to maintain a sophisticated manner of speaking."

"Of course, it helps me mask my intentions and interest if I have got any." He says with a halfhearted smile.

As much as I want to help this guy console him, we need to deal with this world problem first.

"Since it was Ostium who said this, I wouldn't normally doubt it but in this case the standards are just too extreme, even for my taste, sounds like a fanfic OC mary sue character." He says nonchalantly.