Chapter 10: Game-night, with the Gate Deity and his Disciple

Ostium PoV

I rushed home from university carrying the stuff I was going to bring in the other world.

Studying in Uni is still quite a hassle, but still better than a first year student in high school.

5 years have past since I met that shota deity and man and I can say that it really is interesting for him to realize certain things, especially if one suddenly becomes a god. Now I am a university student in Japan living a double life as a god on the other.

Though they call it a deity in that world here in earth we call'em gods, well it is still synonymous though .

Well he's not really a shota now, gotta find a new name to call him...

Though I never participated in the "world building" of Impartorious as I have another life in Japan. Every weekday from Monday to Friday I return to Japan for school, an easy feat being the deity of gates, during those five days ,ten days pass on in the otherworld, which is quite a lot when it comes to watching over that brat.

This is why I asked Halie my disciple to answer any questions he may ask in my stead when I return, I also gave her a some ready made replies and books, sadly I can't use the signal and wifi in Japan, though I can create an entry way for cell signal and wifi from my house to the otherworld using a portal, the time difference in the otherworld would delay the signal and wifi for some time making it really slow and a pain.

Doing that will also cause distortions both in Japan and Impartorius so I decided to stop using that.

Though I did use it some time ago I stopped immediately after learning of the aforementioned drawback.

But for some strange reason I can use [Messaging Gate] like a cell service of sorts despite the time difference of the worlds, must be because it is a skill connected to gates and portals.

At first Halie was struggling, every time I came back she would cry and bawl her eyes out every time I came back, to resolve this I decided to teach her of the different things I knew about deities and the things that he could possibly ask for such as agricultural techniques and things involving deities, though most of the answers are straight forward, I wanted her to tell some jokes and slurs that will piss him off, man that would be fun but first and foremost is being able to send out info correctly.

Though I did tell him to answer some questions involving the otherworlds and us in a way that is hard to understand.

Though I was surprised that she even took notes while I told her this.

Man, She would make an ideal student, I can just imagine the many guys fawning over her.

Well I'm quite surprised that Sandalphonia suddenly became the deity of morality, allowing with learning certain things.

Even I could not have thought of that, and it surprised me and Halie that he could have thought in an ethical sense, I expected him to screw the world real hard, but after hearing him talk with those tiny fairies and him gaining that dominion. I'm starting to doubt what would happen to me a person slowly losing his humanity and turning into a deity as my life as a human slowly withers away.

Look at where I am now travelling between two worlds every weekend.

That is one of the many things I am afraid of, will I still be myself as a whole when I die and become a deity or will I loose my human self when I die and become a deity...