Chapter 15: Such Gratitude

Sandalphonia PoV

"Sorry for the sudden surprise Ms.Kalea but we have got some big!" I screamed as me and the tree ents entered into her view.

"Oh my Lord Sandalphonia what's with the sudden visit?"

Without a word I then showed her the beaten up boy.

"Oh my! Did you try and attack this kid?" She asks.

"No! Rather this kid was able to pass through my barrier, though the moment he did he passes out and to get straight to the point get some sheets ready and lay him down here..."

"Let me guess you wanna play cleric now do you?" She asks me without hesitation.

"Yeah and you lot are going to help me and that includes you small spirits"I gazed at them with utmost seriousness.

Without any hesitation the spirits including Falaron and the Kalea got to work, well I guess she can be serious too, only if that were the case with Holia. 

Though this guy may be fine be fine seeing he is a deity his physical appearance was so bad that I can't even bare too look at it myself.

Me and the others began making medicine or rather that was just the spirits, rather I was stuck making the bandages out of fibers from the plants I've grown.

Though it took awhile we were able to tend to his cuts,scars and stop his bleeding which quite surprised me seeing that how could a deity get scarred this bad. And after putting some spirit made medicine on his wounds and face and patching up his wounds with the bandages I made, he looks a bit better.

"Ohohohohoho!"

Of course this stupid laugh indicates her coming.

"My oh my, it seems like I've been summoned by a lonesome child, let big sister give you a hug..." Holia says as she tries too press her breasts on my face.

"Not in this life you crazy old hag!"  I screamed as I evaded her attempts on hugging me.

"Now now, little kids should just succumb to their desires." She says in an erotic voice.

...

"Pedophile!"

"Geh! Well if that is the case then let me defile you little child.." 

She creeps closer but then stops when I snapped my fingers beckoning the nearby tree ents on guard.

"Tsk...Your no fun you know that!" She says in an annoyed tone.

"Well fun time is not now, rather I need you too look at this kid..."

"Hmmm..." 

She observes the kid I just saw her and her usual carefree face is replaced by dread.

"Y-you....What did you do..."

"Nothing!.....Rather this kid fainted in my territory and out of my goodwill despite the chances of him killing me and what not and brought him here to be treated, it is against my principles to kick out wounded and much less a deity, besides if he finds out that I ditched him in his time and need  he's gonna kill me if he gets back on his won though"

"Though despite that he is likely to kill us now..." She says as her voice trembles as she points towards the back.

I looked back to see the kid we patched up glaring at us in anger.

Okay what the hell...

"Why did I come here this is going to be such a pain.."

"You lot hide and flee I'll take care of him That is an order!" I screamed at the spirits dumbfounded by the situation.