Chapter 16: The Desert Guardian

Sandalphonia PoV

"Nghhh...."

"Wow this guy sleeps really well huh..."

"No doubt about it, he even looks quite cute and innocent, such a gap from that kid that tried to kill us..." I say.

We arrived in the forest ruins and me and Holia proceeded to deal with this kid. I'm thankful enough that Holia is cooperating with me, though I think it is due to her own safety as well seeing that I dragged her into squabbles into another deity.

"Ah... be careful it seems he is waking up" She tenses up.

I looked at the kid immediately, though he is trapped in a barrier that me and Holia made, there is no real assurance that it will hold him back. Not only that but I ensnared him with roots and vines thoug I doubt that that will hold him as well

"Urghh....Ah!"

Okay I hope it works..

"Gah!!" He snaps and begins thrashing around the binds.

"It's no use kid..." Holia states sternly.

"Urgh! You fools are scum you know that!"

"Excuse me! For your information you were the one who entered my area— "

"Pshh thats all you fools ever think about, territory, believers power gah! if I were not tied up I would be all up on you!" He scowls in anger cutting me off.

"Hahh!! don't you dare put us  in the same category as those narcissistic plebs" She replies angrily.

"Yeah! and what's worse is that you get your kicks by seeing people making lewd faces!"

Okay what a stupid argument this is starting to get really annoying.

"Okay okay you guys need to stop this is getting annoying"

"Haaahh!!" They both sneered at me simultaneously and continued giving each other unnecessary comments. Though I've never directly interfered with other people's arguments when coming to this world, this one is really annoying to bear witness too.

Okay this is getting stupid. I inhaled and then undid the seal of one of my skills, a skill that was a pain to begin with that during the time I activated it, it caused a lot of spirits and beasts to be weary when I'm around. 

I  undid  a loose string bracelet I was wearing which seals the effect.

 [Unnerving].

This skill or as stated by scroll bastard passives have certain effects to others just with just my presence alone, which is why when I first got these skills scroll bastard suggested making a rope seal to keep these skills with interfering with my daily life. 

Again the creator of this world has some kinks with video games huh...

Though I really can't do OP shit, these passives are something as [Unnerving] Plant's seeds of doubt and confusion on those beings that surrounded me.

"Uhhh....what is this..."

"Uhnnn...."

I tied the knot of my bracelet to stop the effect.

"Urkk Bitch what was that!" Holia exclaims.

"What were those blades in the first place" I shot back.

She then backs down in silence and beams back at me."Okay please continue your interrogation".

As much as I want to know what she is really hiding from me this is more important...probably.