Chapter 50: The Great Southern Divide

After the events of the attempted colonization the people of the southern isle began to grow and increase their numbers, people from other areas came to now the island as a place of refuge as murmurings of travelers tell you of a place where there is little conflict. Due to certain divine forces watching over them and guiding them to avoid some pointless conflicts.

In the south there are mainly four kingdoms that were founded after the events of the attempted colonization. Though the numbers of these kingdoms would increase later on these four were the founders, these four kingdoms are the ones that not only fought for their land but as well as the ones who were able to repel all the attempts of the north to invade the south, the event written in their history which is known as "The Great Southern Divide".

After the Perroweissians discovered that their expedition failed due to natives capturing them, they did not take lightly to this and prepared to mobilize their fleets towards the south. However the people of the south were not going to go down without a fight and prepared to push them back. The deities as well were prepared to give them support should things not go their way however when the Perroweissians attempted to sail towards the south they were met by a huge misfortune as the time they set sail was in autumn which in turn makes the seas towards the south very rough and stormy.

The storms destroyed about two thirds of the fleet leaving them with about twelve ships out of thirty-eight, which led them to be easy pickings for the southerners who were growing in numbers and beginning to understand their new found powers. In the end the second and last attempt of the Perroweissians was a total bust.

After this the southerners of each of the cities began to build and create a government of sort. Though Cove Callum was the first kingdom in the south the second to follow suit are the people of the forest. Three years

After the events of the attempted invasion the creator of  Impartorious saw them getting along really well and in turn made them into a new race overnight, the people of the forest became a new race. A race of beings who are able to communicate, see and borrow powers of spirits, those in the forest became Spiritians. Though not much changes in their appearances as they look pretty much the same prior to their former race, they can be discerned by runes the runes they have on their faces and bodies, these runes are unique and appear when they are born.

They are able to communicate with the deities directly through their powers no matter what season it is, which made them quite a good ally for the south. In the formation of the kingdom there were power struggles in order to decide who would be the leader, but the deity of morality reached out to them through divination to prevent any type of conflict  and told them he will choose the king out of all of them, despite being the same race there were still some type of little issues between them seeing that they were different races until the big change.

Sandalphonia tells the people to crown Roi and he is free to marry to who he desires however when his firstborn child is born that child will have to marry someone from the former beastkin and then when that child has his own first born the child will marry someone from the former elves.  

Though there were many issues and complaints towards this, Sandalphonia made sure that his people were to follow this no matter how stupid, and idiotic of a plan this was, and he does this by threatening them that he will make their life hell for not following the instruction. Though he also says that it must not be the first born necessarily but as long as the child is set to be enthroned it matters not. He also adds a little reward of sorts to give them motivation. But despite this the people of the forest had a new outlook of fear on the deity they worship. 

In the end Roi Cys Excedra was made king but not without making Ragrousiv Cys Deros and Lionel Cys Sithanian dukes much to their dismay and disapproval, but they can't refuse a king's orders now can they as they were also seen as the fore runners for the strange task given to them by Sandalphonia. The 'Cys' naming was also added by Sandalphonia for fun.

The people of the forest founded the Spirit Kingdom of Kul'Deran, named after the whispers of the deity referring to the forest as such during moments when the people see the deity Sandalphonia as he wanders in through the rain.  

The next kingdom born was the the Kingdom of Sorovim, a desert kingdom founded by the Cornicrystians, these people manipulate laws and words, they bind and silence people through their magic. In choosing their king the chief became the king as everyone just went along with it. In Sorovim the first ruler was Tyulla Kass. They worship the deity Xentisia. 

Finally the kingdom of Arvasticus, A kingdom of humans founded in the southern plains, they are experts in monster taming and animal husbandry. Not to mention very good businessmen and merchants. They are one of the fastest growing kingdoms in the south but as well as the least magic oriented. They are ruled by Canopus Fol Dwelthea. 'Fol' was added by Holia as well for funsies.

These three kingdoms along with Cove Callum who improved itself making it one of the best sea faring kingdoms in the continent were able to repel future invasion attempts by other northern kingdoms. With the northern kingdoms failing at these attempts their resources were exhausted, causing several players in the north to surrender and fall. 

For those in the south they grew to despise the people in the north, having strong resentment and hate towards them for their ceaseless and pointless attempts to conquer their land. This ordeal would end with the south refusing to harbor and even give support to those who came from the north for refuge, fearing that they may be spies. They even refused to have anything to do with them overall.

Due to the north's foolish and overconfident attempts this led to what is known in the history as "The Great Southern Divide". And during the start of this major event this is where the story of our deities continue. 5 years after the colonization attempt.

****

Hi guys so yeah basically this chapter is sort of an info dump but don't worry after this the dilemmas and drama begins :)

I'll Update Soon

Please write your Comments,questions,messages and Criticisms below

Peace~~