Chapter 35: Changes in a Year

Xentisia PoV

It has been quite some time since I have visited Sandalphonia, though there are times that I am quite annoyed by his antics and his way of thinking, such naivety but then again that part of him is what actually makes him interesting and sort of standout.

I'm traveling towards the forest as of the moment, thankfully it is rainy season again and I really don't have to deal with the bitchy heat of the desert, but I also don't want to deal with the very cool night that comes along with it to be fair.

After rushing from the desert, I finally came upon a familiar sight. There stood the eerie but wondrous forest of Kul'Deran.

I then took a deep breath and then prepared to enter. As always he puts out his barriers, a common ability of most deities, but for some reason I don't seem to have it, damn you creator.

I made my way in the forest, the forest was quite lively and I can sense the bustle and hustle of a number of people who steps in sang ground peaches, particularly in certain concentrated areas. Three areas to be precise, one quite close to where I am hidden in the deep woods,elves most likely. One from the southern part of the forest , which I can assume it's the human village and one from the north which I can guess it is the beastkin village.

Damn he really do get a head start but then again he did start doing this for quite awhile now so I can sort of say he is a veteran in a sense.

As I pondered while wandering around the forest, hoping to find the center I was greeted by a familiar and annoying voice.

"Ohohohoho!"

"Ugh! His moronic laugh could mean one thing.."

"Your totally right darling~" The magenta haired vixen chuckles.

"Holia...haven't seen you in a year, glad that YOU haven't changed." I say eying her body.

Okay let the crappy but pride filled verbal battle begin, besides losing to this chick is like discarding my privileges as a deity so I can't afford to lose.

"Heh.. Top notch words coming from a guy who still looks like 17, besides your hair is starting to grow long that it's starting to piss me off , no offense."

"Well why bring my hair in the fight, it's not like you're jealous am I right?"

"Why would I be jealous of the likes of you, besides my beauty alone is quite well known and renowned as per say." She says in utmost confidence.

This bitch!

"Yeah murmurings from the other deities state of a very prissy and  annoying deity who messes and fools around with others plans."

"Aww I'm quite glad to be fair."

Damn this getting nowhere. I then change the topic.

"Hey little crapcake did ya see the kid yet, it has been awhile since I got caught up with issues." I say vaguely.

"The cat girl came to you didn't she?"

"Of course."

"Well saves me the trouble of explaining."

"Well now didn't expect you two to be here" An unfamiliar voice resounds.

We looked around and from a distance we see an unfamiliar human man at probably around their mid twenties in fancy clothing. He has a somewhat shaggy  hair and black eyes. I can feel that he is mortal but something felt quite off the more I look at him, the air he carries is something quite noble and firm. Though he may be mortal one thing is for sure, he carries himself like a deity, his sheer position over all is enough to send shivers down my spine.