Chapter 72: Holia, The Eccentric Divine

The tense atmosphere grew even more tense as Holia began to focus. Each of the two combatants were now locked at each other, awaiting their next move.

Without any warning the blades that Holia launches her levitating blades at the man.

"Che...like that would are hit me!" He taunts cockily and conjures his guns and aims at the young deity then begins to fire a barrage of raining bullets.

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

Holia makes a mad dash and mutters.

"[Dephase]" And in an instant the bullets vanish at a certain distance when she mutters the spell.

"Hmmm....how interesting.." The intruder mutters as he stands down. He begins to calm himself and puts on a more defensive pose.

"Hmmm..." Holia ponders as the man seemed to be reluctant to attack now. 

Holia lets out a prideful grin and summons more blades. Her allied deities knew that she was not to be messed with but even with this the standard of this fight is quite high, get even grazed by those bullets and you get warped into some twisted place.

"Lord Fwahll was she always this powerful?" Xentisia asks while hiding in order to recover power.

"Way more if she is facing a than this if she is serious, but seeing her fight cautiously makes me feel a bit tense, her style is to attack without hesitation but this, observing for the opponents next move is something I'm quite surprised of. Since this is the so called 'queen' we're talking about." Fwahll responds.

"She can do a lot of things, even go against the creator's will, the creator did give her the domain of Reality, a really powerful domain. However once a condition has been set using that domain has  been used there is no take backs...."

"Wait why not just make it that man can't enter or remain in this world?" Xentisia asks.

"I thought that as well and asked her that but she replied if she makes the intruder unable to set foot in this world while he is here, it would create a distortion. He would be ripped off this world but in turn it would create an irepairable rift that will suck this world dry so yeah..."

"Man this sucks, so we have to fight really seal this man huh?" 

"We have no choice, power has some drawbacks for a reason after all, and that reason is to keep the user in check. The deities then observe the battle once again. 

"Tell me woman...or should I say otherworlder are there any more cheat users like you?" He says with a scornful tone on his voice.

"Oh how rude!" She then proceeds to hurl blades at him, the intruder steps back skillfully avoiding the blades and using his levitating guns to fend of the rest of the incoming blades.

"Well then miss it seems you aren't one for conversation in a fight huh?" He says in a taunting tone.

Holia mutters a spell. "[Interim Gravity]" At that moment she floats  freely and begins to circle her blades around her forming a protective barrier of sorts. Something at the likeness of a shield.

The man then switches his weapon. From his mini gun he tosses it aside an assault rifle comes near him and he begins to reload it.

"What a pain, [Reality shit]! Bullets of otherworldly guns have a heavy energy recoil on them!" She utters and a surge of light shines all around and vanishes.

"Hah! That the best you can do!" The man smiles and begins to fire another volley of shots.

"Urgh...[Radiant Sword Shield]" She mutters as she tries to shield herself with the constant vanishing and reinforcing blade shield. She had used a good amount of her power to alter the truth and conditions of this world. Weakened she can't easily make a mad dash for decent cover and had to resolve to defending herself using her blades.