Chapter 52: Proclamation Day

Sandalphonia PoV

"Okay guys here we are!" I say in an upbeat tone.

I stopped Mr.Stag and then got off, behind me followed Ms. Kalea who was teetering in confusion, from my coat the father son duo flew out slowly with a nauseated look on their faces.

"Gah! Master is truly a tyrant you know.." Falaron cries out in anger as he tries to hold in his lunch, or rather in this case since its still morning his breakfast.

"Oh please that was merely just a bump in the road."

"How mean for a divine to make an old lady suffer such travesty." Kalea voices out.

"You're a spirit you know.."

"Urrk..now now my friends at the very least we got to the town? city? safely." Waihon announces.

"To be fair I'm not even sure if the human settlement is a town or a city, it is big and productive but the population is just-"

"Jeez Lord fonia should just get on with calling the place a city, I mean it is about to be proclaimed as a capital, so I hear."

"I guess you're right."

"My my look who finally showed his face, better late than never am I right Sandalphonia..." A familiar cocky voice sounds up from behind.

I turned my attention to where the voice was coming and there he was, still as semi-cocky and knowing as always, Xentisia.

"Still the same as always."

"Yeah though I couldn't say the same for you..." He says in an irksome way. After the colonization attempt we did mess around for awhile, but that stopped when the north began its relentless attacks, though after five years they gave up due to lack of resources on their part, not to mention those kingdoms who tried it underestimated us and it ended up with them losing most of their ships which was a big toll on their budget, as reported by that scroll bastard.

"Man I guess those five years has changed us quite a lot huh?" I mutter.

"You could say that, earlier this week I got a nasty warped lecture that I've become way more closed off than before, though these words would usually have no effect when she said those I felt something way of..."

"And you confide this to me why?"

"I'll say it out straight,it's because you are likely to understand this."

His statement made no sense whatsoever but his face seemed quite determined to hear something useful from me.

"Umm Lord if both of you are just gonna stand there talking we'll miss the proclamation ceremony..." Falaron says.

Right...I sort of forgot. All five of us headed in the city, the place has gotten all better now, 8 years of new life, from the humans, beastskin and the elves united and living harmoniously under one soon to be ruler, though the sand and warped truth in this is that I forced them into this without their knowledge. A sad and warped truth and past that I must bear all throughout my years.

We began to head towards the town center where a lot of the forest residents have been gathering around, they know that today is the day the finally proclaim this forest and land as their own. Though one side I should be proud the other not so much as I'm much quite twisted my self. For their sakes huh,more like for my own pleasure...

Xentisia then grabs my arm and I take Kalea's and he jumps up on the roofs so that we can see a better view. Kalea and the Sylph duo were chatting about aimless and doubt-free topics, while I'm stuck paired up with Xentis.