Chapter 38: Blessings And Suspiscions

Sandalphonia PoV

After that whole fiasco of travelling around other deities domains, watching those two give blessings to their denizens in their territories. I would be lying if I said it was purely troublesome but in this case it was quite interesting and very fun despite the travel time being a hassle it was quite interesting to see a new change in scenery.

It had been three days since that trip,The sun was up high from a distance with the rays of sunlight peaking through the openings in the ruins, yeah slept in.

What a wonderful day.

Despite me not feeling hunger or thirst there are times that I would crave food, and those times are just like now.

This time I craved for sugar buns. I rummaged for ingredients I  'borrowed' from the farms in town. As I sort of grow them. I grabbed some eggs, flour, an urn of milk, some butter and some sugar.

Okay now lets get cooking.

"My Lord!!"

Astonished by the sudden call I turned around to see Falaron in panic.

"What's wrong? I'm sort of in the middle of something."

"I apologize but this is something really really bad! The humans they are at the other side of the river facing the ruins!"

"Huh?! Wait what now? You can't be serious?" I say heartily.

"Uuuh it is not just take a look at it" He says as he pulls the sleeve of my coat.

I accompanied the little guy to see that he was so not making this up.

From a distance there I see a number of humans with a few beastkin looking at my way pointing at me in awe.

I then rush back to the ruins.

What?! How in the world could they see me?! It isn't even raining.

"Milord what shall we do?" Falaron asks.

I thought awhile until the idea of calling Ostium.

I grabbed my scroll and shouted on it.

"Ostium I need help right now I'm in deep shit."

It took a few seconds but the scroll shines.

What did you piss off this time?

Rude!

"Well mortals seem to see me and the temple, I never undid any barriers and warding spells. What gives?"

There was no reply for awhile. I peaked outside to see them surveying the river to see if it was deep. Judging from the distant chattering the wind carries it seems like they plan to cross the river and have a look at this place.

The scroll shines but the answer was not what I hoped for.

Hmm that seems unlikely unless if it was the effect of that blessing spell you did. I did some research and it seems blessings grant people different things why don't you check it out.

Oh man...

Well if this was the blessing's effect then there is no way i would get privacy.

To make sure I checked one of the mortals there using my gauge spell, and his status confirmed my worse fears, the fears of being pestered by mortals.

They had new skills and passives thanks to that blessing. 

This man had [ Divine Medium ] and [Lesser Spirit Magic]. Just for those who were curious.