Chapter 49: Doubts of a Deity

As the Perroweissians were succumbed to their defeat the southerners then celebrated and made merry. Though they knew that this little matter may escalate into a huge war later on, though despite this situation in mind they were determined to protect what they called home.

From distance the deities continued to look after them. Among of them Sandalphonia felt the most grief and pain, despite him appearing smiley and alright there was a side of him that always felt doubt , remorse and sadness to this plan. Despite it being for the good of his people he could not help but feel such feelings stirring within his mind.

The people of the south continued to rally the prisoners and the other so called invaders rested and then plan to return to their homes, with a number of them being ordered to stay to watch over the kingdom until the kingdom can support itself on its own.

"Alright everyone, I'll take care of things here for now thanks for you're help" Fwahll says with gratitude.

"Hehe no problem though I would appreciate that you WOULD do me a favor." Holia replies.

"Tssk! Never the one to limit yourself huh Holia?"

"Uh huh!"

As the two began chatting on Xentisia who was about to leave noticed Sandalphonia's troubled mannerism. Although he seems smiley and calm, the way his body is says otherwise as it seemed to be shivering and less open and more serious compared to his usual happy go lucky mannerisms.

"What's wrong?"

Sandalphonia glanced at his worried friend and let out a weary smile. "Don't worry...it's nothing really, I swear." He says assuring him of the matter.

But Xentisia being more perceptive easily brushes this of as a lie.

"No you're not, I'm pretty sure the Fonia-pii I know would not act as such, besides if you're gonig to try and put up a front make sure your body and face are in kahoots."

"Heh you really did grow up huh Xentis?" Sandalphonia replies.

"Pardon?"

He lets out a chuckle."I find it quite endearing that you finally learned to empathize with other people." 

"Jeez you really are a natural are you?" Xentisia asks in an annoyed manner.

"Aww don't be like that, if you plan to console me at least make me have a bit of fun."

"Pshh! Yeah you're back to normal alright." Xentisia remarks as he started to walk away.

"Ah! Wait wait wait, I kid!" Sandalphonia says as he hurriedly while he rushes towards the annoyed deity.

"Man everyday i feel like you're becoming more and more like those foolish deities." 

Silence was in the air when he remarked that. Xentisia looked at Sandalphonia who's stupid smiley expression vanished and turned into a expression of a troubled man filled with doubt.

"Man you're such a pussy--"

"No no I'm not hurt or anything, besides you're name calling is mom level." Sandalphonia interjects.

"Excuse me!"

"Gotcha!"

"Tssk..."

After having a bit of a laugh his face returns to a more serious look.

"Anyway let me ask you a question Xentis, do you think I'm fit to be a divine?"

Xentisia was taken aback by this question.