Chapter 5: Ten Years Later...Pt1

Hello Guys this chapter contains several powers and skills that sandalphonia has and

check chapter 3 to see these if you forgot

anyway here it is

Also spells and powers that are used or mentioned are now written in[] instead of being in boldface

Ex: [Great Forest Magic]

Spells and abilities will be written in boldface when it is shown in status by scroll bastard and other charcters :P

Enjoy

***

Sandalphonia PoV

***

Ten years have passed

How time flies...It seems like it was just a while ago that I became a deity

And for some reason despite ten years having passed I still look like a 5 year old boy.

I thought of this this morning as I was woke up and looked in the mirror

I consulted Scroll Bastard for the meaning of this and he comments

Lol Even I don't know the answer to that my jail bait shota

Deciding not to question it further and roll in with the explanation that Deities have long life spans and age slowly so lets just go with that..

As of now I'm currently tending a clearing of land that I have developed into an orchard and farm of some sort.

I was able to achieve this by using [Forest Deity's Magic] which allowed me to temporarily turn trees into Tree Ents and move them at near the outskirts of the forests and I wood command them to root themselves eventually and stay in place and when the spell wears off they revert back into normal trees, how convenient.

I was able to gain this magic by improving my[ Forest Magic] during the past ten years I frequently used[ Forest Magic] to make the forest grow at an exponential rate, naturally forests expand an one to two hectares naturally but during the last ten years I was able to expand its borders to the south faster than usual making my domain quite large.

Because of my excessive use of forest magic which I had been using for 2 years straight the [Greater Forest Magic] (Yes that is its full name but I just call it Forest Magic since that itself is a mouthful). One day I checked my Status using bastard scroll and I was quite surprised when [Greater Forest Magic] suddenly became [Forest Deity's Magic.]

I asked Bastard scroll the meaning of this and he stated.

'Due to your obsessive usage of Greater Forest Magic it developed into something stronger.'

Initially I was quite weary of his response that seemed too generic and bland, there were no necessary things mentioned.

But I judging what he said and my knowledge on video games it seemed reliable to say it improved.

I mean the description of the skill is ' Create, Boost Control and Grow Plants within the dominion of the forest and create tree ents and forest guardians to protect the forests.

Well This power was very useful as I was able to create tree ents from living trees which helps with the clearing in a less destructive way, forest guardians as well are created from fallen trees that are either dying or rotting it was thanks to the scroll as well I know how to do this as it can be a how to manual for magic and what not.

About a month ago as well I was not alone any more and began sharing the forest with new inhabitants.

And no monsters don't count.