Chapter 21: His Regrets pt.1

Xentisia PoV

I run away from that foolish child giving some reasonable distance between him and me. 

Gah! What is wrong with me ever since I decided to stay here awhile to observe this guy, my mind and self resolve has been warped and changed. Even my common sense does not apply to this guy, just how out of tune is he?

Despite my childish appearance I've lived for about forty years. 

During my time when I was wandering aimlessly after that incident having lost it all,I was banged up and quite battered from defending myself from stampeding and attacking desert beasts.  I heard musings of lower spirits about a really strange deity from the west of my domain, I was used to hearing this when I went around different areas in the land, deities either making cities and kingdoms fall out of whim, mistake or just to have a bit of fun, I expected these things to come out of them but then I was surprised to hear what they had said.

Rather than hear the usual fearful ravings of these spirits I was quite surprised to hear 

Things such as a 'caring deity' a 'fair one' and the like.

The first thought that came to my mind...

What Bullshit ! Like hell a deity like that exists, they're all tricksters and vixens who desired to mess around with mortals, well I'm no different than them.

Disregarding it at first I eventually became interested when several high leveled spirits were talking about the place, and being curious I followed suit and went towards the west where the forest the deity calls home is located.

I continued to walk on and on without any food or water, though lack of these essentials won't kill me they will just weaken me making me easy pickings for other merciless deities and beasts.

Walking aimlessly for days ad nights, fending off monsters and beasts and withstanding the heat I resented all that time, I continued on until I whited out.

When I woke up that time I found myself in a different area, a forest if one may say surrounding me are small spirits and fairies of sorts, I got up immediately to see two beings each having overwhelming auras , one being was a girl with long wavy magenta hair with light blue eyes, she was donning a seductive outfit who was more older and around the end of her adolescent age.

The other was a young boy with long platinum blonde hair and hazel eyes, he was quite short, I felt power emanating from the two, especially the older girl, seeing that I've caught their attention I decided to attack, I promised myself to be stronger for the sake of those that have fallen and decided to fight my way through them rather than try to escape as my pride as a deity will never allow it.

However that ego of mine got the best of me and surely enough they beat me despite creating a sandstorm as a cover, I mean come on that chick deity can conjure blades and that child can see through my movements despite that sandstorm and let's not forget about that stag I mean what the heck is that?.

Thinking it was my end I succumbed to my fate.

When I first awoke the girl did something to me, or rather violated me, yeah lets not talk about that.

The next time I awoke and was the presence of the two talking to me trying to get me to spill something.

"Gah!!" 

"It's no use kid..." The girl states sternly.

"Urgh! You fools are scum you know that!" I scowled at her, well they all are

"Excuse me! For your information you were the one who entered my area— "The child says.

Wait his territory then could this mean that he is the 'kind' deity?