Chapter 12: Misty Season, The Season I Hate

Sandalphonia PoV

Hello cold days of winter.

However in Kul'Deran we don't get any winter, rather we get a long periods of cold and damp mists, for this reason I often go to the human village when the misty period occur. The most bitchiest season all year round, with the first reason I hate it is , I can't see that well, second was an trivial incident (to me at least) that happened during the first year of the misty period.

This event really pissed me off , as not only did I break my vow and promise to myself, it led to one of the most embarrassing things that happened to me...it even haunts me every misty season.

Three years ago, during the village's first misty season, the village chief Ron, ordered them to stock pile crops for winter, since they hailed from the north, It was the first rainy season when they first settled in the area, each season lasted up to a max of four months, and just a brief reminder.

The result was really irritating to watch, since the villagers, gathered a lot of wild fruits from the forests.

It was getting annoying to watch to the point that I actually used [ Lesser Divination] in anger, a spell that allows me to  speak to all of them telepathically as most of them believe in me as some type of spirit. While several other people like the chief believe I'm something more.

I used this power to scream into their heads to farm some fruits,wild veggies and grains such as rice,cassava and some wild turnips and even scowling to them the procedures on how too cultivate and farm them. 

After I used that spell it led to some drawbacks for me, such as dizziness.

After that I created tree ents to rant at them...

By the time I had finished bitching out and venting my hate on some tree ents that I created, which caused the Sylphians who saw me question my sanity. I realized I broke my promise to my self of using my powers properly.

During that time I was like a ranting real hard, similar to those celebrity followers in Nico-Nico Douga that get pissed when a scandal on their favorite idol is on.

Your deity everyone...

Though the villagers actually succeeded in farming and the like during the misty period, it left something really dark as the years go by...

Today is their third year of experiencing the misty season.

"Master Sandalphonia all is ready for the trip to the human village!" Waihon says.

"Ugh..." 

"Lord Fonia what's wrong , usually when you go to the human village you seem motivated."

"You'll see when we get there..." I say in a somber tone.

"Really, I can't wait ,me and chief have never been to the human village before, I want to see how it looks like" He says excitedly.

"Though I initially am against humans living in here, if it is Lord Sandalphonia giving aid and instilling values to them, well I guess I wouldn't mind it is Lord Sandalphonia's dream to unite the many sentient inhabitants into a kingdom and I would love to be a part of that world."

I flashed a smile and then sulked down, of all the times they had to ask to come with me it had to be today.

And seeing that they had a calendar, they are likely to do it again.

Haaah.. Do I really have to go?

"You have too sweetheart, Ohohohohoh"

That idiotic laugh, it could only be..