Ëthia: Chapter 33 ~Disappeared~

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Laughs escaped from all of us knowing he was right, we were all dressed in rags and it was about time we dressed more as royalty.

~

"Where is she!?!" Ember yelled as she stormed into the Emperors throne room.

A group of soldiers were standing below the steps of the throne awaiting commands and got in defensive mode the second Ember made herself known.

"Stand down" The Emperor barked out.

Ember and her group of assassins walked by the soldiers and up the stairs to the Emperor.

"WHO LET HER GO!?" Ember demanded.

The emperor stood up, standing well above Ember, "Step. Back."

Ember without hesitation backed up halfway down the stairs, "My apologies."

The emperor sat back down in his seat and began addressing the room, "I don't know how she escaped, where she went, or what she plans on doing next, but I want them all dead as soon as possible. Each and every one of you will search until you find her, I've already had to announce the cancellation of the grand celebration of todays activity, seeing as we don't have a water princess to kill."

Ember smiled, "Don't worry, she won't be alive much longer, I promise."

The emperor looked at Ember with irritation, "You think you can find her?"

Ember took one step up the stairs and grinned, "I left her animals back at the cottage, along with their things, if she and her friends escaped anywhere it's to that cottage to retrieve those things."

Immediately the emperor stood up, "In that case I only want your team of assassins to accompany me"

Ember had a shocked look on her face, "You'll be attending?"

"Is that a problem?" The emperor questioned as he stood up her on the stairs.

"Not at all." Ember quickly replied, "I just don't want something to happen to you."

The emperor laughed, "Well if it does I'll make sure you're the one who is punished for it."

Ember nodded, "Nothing shall happen to you."

The emperor walked down the stairs past Ember, "Let's leave, I'm tired of this girl and want her dead as soon as possible."

"Consider it done." Ember said with delight.

~

"What do you think is happening back at home?" Jarom asked as I created a sling for his broken arm.

"I'm sure that Xrin and his father are enjoying themselves, acting in command"

Jarom and I cringed at the thought of it.

Ivan, Felicity, Dax, and Seviah each were cleaning themselves outside by the river, awkwardly I'm sure, while Jarom and I had finished a while ago.

"Were you actually going to unite with him?" Jarom questioned.

I let the question linger in the air, truly because I didn't know the answer, which in a sense gave me my answer.

"I wasn't sure if I was, I didn't want to, but I know that he would've made a strong ruler, and the people would love him."

Jarom tensed up a little, "How could you even think about him in that way? After all that he has done!"