1.130 Ghosts Of The Past

At the hospital.

I walked into the hospital and saw Stefan and Damon standing by the reception. I walked to them.

Damon raised an eyebrow at me "you okay?"

I nodded, pissed off "mhmm"

Stefan asked worried "what happened?"

I looked at Damon and then at Stefan.

I fake smiled "Your ex happened"

Damon breathed out annoyed "what did she do now?"

Me "Who the hell told her that she would be able to scare a 500 years old vampire?"

Damon "And what exactly did she do?"

Me "Laid hand on me to try to get me to tell her where my sister is"

Damon nodded "please, tell me you didn't kill her"

I breathed out "I regret not doing it now"

Sheriff Forbes walked to us "Hey guys, thanks for coming"

I nodded "Hey"

Damon "Why were we invited?"

Sheriff Forbes " Well, the hospital has kept the blood banks empty ever since they were raided last month. We thought at the very least it would help keep the vampire population away."

Stefan "And it didn't?"

She sighed "see for yourself"

The she lead us into a patient's room. There was a body on the bed, its wrists bloodied.

Damon's eyes widened "whoa"

I grimaced "The hell?"

Sheriff "There are four other victims in this wing, each one almost completely drained of blood. You think it's Silas?"

Damon " Or a doctor with some very questionable bedside manners."

I rolled my eyes.

Sheriff " But 5 victims? That's a lot of blood, and it's not like he can take it with him."

Stefan " Unless he's fueling up for something big."

I raised an eyebrow "don't tell me for a Zombie apocalypse. This isn't the walking dead."

Damon raised an eyebrow at me.

I sighed "Well, we ain't zombies"

Sheriff " Big? Any details would be helpful, considering I'm dealing with 5 grieving families out there and a psychic killer on the loose."

Damon" Silas wants Bonnie to do a spell to drop the veil from the Other Side."

The Sheriff shook her head " I have no idea what that means."

Damon " It's an invisible wall that separates our plane from the plane of all dead supernatural creatures. Now, Silas wants that to go away so he can take the cure, die, and not have to spend an eternity in a supernatural purgatory."

Sheriff "And when do you suppose Silas plans on doing this?"

Damon "Next full moon"

I looked at him  "tomorrow night"

At the grill. Night.

I walked to the grill when when suddenly a strong wind started to blow. A mountain bike was flying my way but i dodged it in time.