1.128 "You're Bluffing"

Night. In the woods. 

Stefan, Damon and i were searching through the woods. I had sent Matt to find Elena. Matt was the only one who knew about my plan. Well, i didn't tell him the whole plan but i told him enough.

Me "you smell that?"

Stefan and Damon looked at each other and then nodded at me. 

I saw headlights in front of us "Matt"

Stefan speeded in the direction and pulled Elena off Matt " Hey, hey, you're cut off."

Elena tried to break free"Let go of me!"

Stefan " Stop it."

I pulled Matt off the ground " I've enough! You are acting like a little spoiled brat, and it's getting on my nerves. Just because you know they won't punish you..doesn't mean i won't. Coming after you directly wouldn't make any sense. But coming after someone you love, used to love, is more effective "

Mat breathed out weakly "Elena."

Elena "Seriously? You think this-"

Me "Shut up! I'm done playing nice. Turn your emotions back on right now, Elena, or so help me god, I will give you something to be sad about. I will kill him right here in front of you."

Stefan's and Damon's eyes widened. 

Stefan warned shocked  "Angel".

Me " Don't "angel" me, Stefan. You and Damon are that desperate that you even called my sister for help! Now it's my turn "

Damon made a step towards me  "princess"

I looked at him "Seriously? I have enough of that brat. She doesn't love anyone? Fine. Let's prove it. And if I'm wrong, what difference does it make? One less busboy. "

Matt breathed out "Elena."

Elena stared at me and i starred back. 

She scoffed "You're bluffing."

I smirked and snapped his neck. 

 Elena gasped loudly, her mouth hanging open in shock. She walked closer, her eyes glistening.

I raised an eyebrow "How about now? You feel anything now? Anger, because I just turned your buddy into roadkill? Or are you sad that the guy that everybody loves is just a bag of bones? Remember when he was a little kid, huh? Warm heart, big goofy smile, his whole life ahead of him.  A shame that it's over now"

Damon and Stefan looked shocked too. 

I kneeled down to Matt and grabbed his hand "I guess, he should be a lucky guy that he was wearing this."

Then I lifted his hand. 

Elena fell to her knees and took Matt's hand into her own, crying  "Oh, my god, Matt."

Me "You feel that weight lifting off your chest? That's joy, because your friend isn't dead. That's emotion, Elena. That's humanity."

Elena was openly sobbing, tears streaming down her face.

Damon kneeled down to her "You're gonna be okay."

She shook her head "No..."

Damon "Look at me."

She shook her head "No, no, no. It's not okay."

Damon sighed "Elena."

She got up and Damon followed her.

Elena "What have I done?"

Damon "Hey, it's okay."

Elena was pacing and grabbing at her head.