1.112 Only One Cure

Next day. Morning. At the beach.

Elena, Stefan, Rebekah and i were at the beach. There was still no sign from the others. 

I was on the phone with Caroline sitting next to Stefan. 

Caroline "Tell me you're not serious."

 I sighed "I wish I wasn't. When we got back from looking for Jeremy, Shane and Bonnie were gone too. Shane needs Bonnie to cast a spell on Jeremy's tattoo in order to find the cure, and he managed to sneak them both out from under our noses."

Caroline "Well, where's Damon in all this?"

Me "Elena and he had an argument. We thought he was just taking a walk, but then when we went to the beach, we saw signs of a fight."

Caroline "Meaning what?"

Me "Meaning somebody probably jumped him and then grabbed him!"

Caroline "You think Shane took him?"

Me "Shane's not that stupid. He must have someone, or at least a few someones helping him."

Caroline sighed " I'm so sorry. I wish I was there to help."

Me "Well, maybe there's something you can do from home."

Caroline " Anything. Tell me."

Me " So Shane's looking for the cure. We think we can find him. "

Caroline"We have pictures of Jeremy's tattoo, but we just can't translate the map. without Klaus' sword"

I nodded " Exactly. I know him, he will never give us the sword. But there's one person he might would..."

 Caroline asked confused "who?"

I bit my lip" you. If anyone's gonna get him to give it up, it's you, Caroline."

Caroline scoffed. 

Me "He's stuck in the house for a while. It's a chance. His house is empty. "

Caroline sighed " I'll find it, don't worry. Just e-mail me photos of Jeremy's tattoo. I'll find the sword, and I'll call you back."

Me " Thanks, Care."

Caroline "sure"

I hung up. 

---

Elena was sitting next to Stefan while I was talking to Rebekah. 

Bekah "He will never give up the sword, not even for Caroline. He's terrified we'll use the cure against him to make him mortal, and even if he wasn't, he wouldn't want any of us to have  moment's worth of happiness from being human.  "

Me "Trust me, Bekah, he will. He likes her"

Bekah looked at me. 

I asked confused "what?"

Bekah "i'm sorry"

I asked confused "for what?"

Bekah "for everything"

I sighed. 

Bekah "i heard how you defended me in front of Stefan last night. Thank you"

I nodded "of course , Bekah"

She hugged me. 

Me "we are a pair, hm? "

Bekah smiled "Love and hate, hm?"