1.118 Going Mad

In the woods. 

We were looking for Elena.

Caroline yelled " Elena! Where the hell is she?"

Stefan " Right where she wants to be. This is completely calculated. She drew all those people to the house, waiting for an opportunity to distract us, and now she's free."

Caroline "I can't believe she's doing this. I mean, she hurt my mom, Stefan."

Stefan sighed " All right, listen. You two search the woods, I'll check the road. If you see her, don't hesitate. Just snap her neck, got it?"

Caroline nodded " Yeah."

Stefan nodded " Okay."

---

I yelled around "Elena, for fuck's sake! move your doppelgänger ass here!"

Caroline yelled "Elena! Don't make me fight you, Elena! I'm stronger than you, and I don't want to hurt you."

Suddenly Elena showed up and threw Caroline against a tree and to the ground "Who's gonna get hurt?"

Caroline threw Elena off and they both stood up, facing each other.

Elena " Not bad. Not technically good, but then again, Alaric didn't train you. You were probably too busy butting into people's business!"

She swung her leg up to kick Caroline but Caroline dodged her. Caroline tried to grab her but Elena grabbed Caroline's throat. Caroline tried to loosen Elena's grip but then Elena headbutted her.

Caroline "Oh, just stop! God. This isn't you, and you know it! You hurt my mom, Elena. How far are you gonna take this?"

Elena raised an eyebrow " Are you trying to make me feel bad for hurting your mom? Don't you get it? I don't care. I mean, maybe you should try to turn it all off. Who knows? You might stop whining about how Tyler left you. Added bonus: you won't have to feel guilty about all the dirty thoughts you have about Klaus."

Caroline growled " Shut up."

Elena challenged  "Make me."

Caroline struck Elena and they engaged in hand-to-hand combat.

Elena held Care's fist " You fight like a girl."

Then she broke Caroline's arm, snapped a small branch off of a nearby tree and stabbed her in the stomach with it. Caroline fell to her knees, Elena pulled the branch out of Caroline and was about to stake her through the back when I speeded at her and pushed her off Caroline.

Me "you serious?"

Elena chuckled "you think i care?"

Me "For someone who doesn't want to be compared to Katherine, you pretty sure start to act like her"

Elena growled and speeded us against a tree "you really think that Stefan loves you?. Come on, Adelaide, 500 years old and you've learned nothing! "

I chucked dry "how was it to know that i had him first while you two were still a thing?"

Elena growled and pushed me on the ground. She straddled me and grabbed my throat. I gasped and turned us around. 

I held her throat and she held mine. 

Me "I'm gonna do so many people a huge favor by killing you!"

I grabbed the stake and was about to kill her but out of nowhere i was pushed off her and held back. 

Elena yelled " Let go of me!"

Damon was holding her. 

Stefan was holding me back.

I growled "i'm going to kill you, you little bitch!"

Damon was fighting to keep a hold of her " I admit, under any other circumstances, this would be a major turn-on."

Stefan tried to get a hold of me "get her out of her!"

Damon speeded them away.

Stefan let go of me and i turned to him. 

I yelled"Why did you stop me?!"

Stefan "I said "snap her neck" and not "kill her"!"

Me "I never agreed on that!"

Home

Damon called the party off. Everywhere were lying red cups. 

I walked downstairs in Stefan's shirt and saw him sitting on the sofa. I walked to him and sat down next to him. Stefan put his arm around me. He was trying to call someone. probably Damon. 

Stefan "Where the hell are you?"

Damon "Out for a drive. I needed some space. It's not me, it's you."

I rolled my eyes. 

Stefan "Well, we got a little problem. You said blood was stolen from Grove Hills Hospital? The sheriff said there's been reports of six other blood bank thefts all within 30 miles of Mystic Falls. Somebody's stockpiling blood. It wasn't Elena, and it's not us."

Damon " Okay, so..."

Stefan " I think Silas followed us back from that island. He hasn't fed in 2000 years, so he would need to gorge on blood. It explains the thefts."

Damon "You know, I'm really not in the mood to scooby-doo our way through the case of the stolen blood supply, so why don't you hold the fort down until I get back, and I'll be in touch, brother."

Stefan hung up and looked at me. 

Me "What?"

Stefan gave me that look. 

I shook my head "i'm not going to apologize for killing Elena"

Stefan nodded "wasn't counting on it"

I asked confused "Then why that look?"

Stefan "Why did you try? i mean you had no reason to do that"

I turned my body to him "are you for real?"

Stefan "Angel?"

Me "since the minute she saw you today she was all over you"

Stefan asked confused  "What are you talking about?"

MY jaw dropped "Are you kidding me? Stefan, she walked butt naked into Damon's bedroom knowing we all were there. Then she looked at me and then lifted her leg on your shoulder, showing you the perfect few of her black panties, knowing i saw everything. Then she took her clothes off in front of you. After that, she was talking shit about you, Caroline and me. And on top of that! She talked shit about our relationship! I'm not the jealous type of girlfriend, Stefan, trust me but when the ex of my man throws herself at him then i can't help but go mad"

Stefan just smiled at me.

I asked irritated "Why the hell are you smiling?"

Stefan "I love you"

He shoved me back onto the sofa and was on top of me. 

I giggled "i love you"

He kissed me and i kissed back.