1.90 Trying Animal Blood

Next day. Morning.

I sighed and opened my eyes. I was laying on the ground in the woods with my head on Stefan's chest.

Stefan smiled  "Hi."

I smiled " Hi."

Stefan "I could get used to this"

Me"waking up in the woods?"

Stefan smiled "waking up next to you"

I smiled and kissed him.

At home.

I was sitting on Stefan's bed while he was packing up stuff for a camping trip

I was sitting on Stefan's bed while he was packing up stuff for a camping trip. Well, he offered to teach me how to drink animal blood. I'm only doing it because i love him and because you have to make sacrifices in a relationship. Trying animal blood is my sacrifice.

Damon whined annoyed "You're making a big mistake."

I rolled my eyes "i'm not, Damon, maybe i can get used to animal blood"

Damon rolled his eyes "You're reaching."

Stefan "Maybe she actually has a shot at this."

I shook my head "wouldn't count on that"

Stefan raised an eyebrow at me. 

Damon "I thought you're a fan of Bambi "

I rolled my eyes.

Damon "you were knocking on death door not  even 24 hours ago. You need human blood, Adelaide, from the vein. Maybe even a few veins."

Stefan " You name me a vampire who didn't kill people without even trying animal blood"

Damon shot back " You name me one who went on a bunny diet and didn't kill dozens."

Then he started unpacking the bags that Stefan was packing for our trip in the woods.

Damon shook his head "i can't believe you let your girlfriend do that"

Stefan nodded "yes, Damon, my girlfriend. She took the offer i made her. I don't intend to make her drink animal blood for forever.""

Damon scoffed.

Me "and now stop fighting, please"

Damon shook his head " We're just having a little disagreement about process, isn't that right, brother?"

Stefan "It's just to get a taste "

Damon looked at me"You're a vampire, Adelaide. Be a vampire."

I nodded "i am a vampire"

Damon "Vampires eat people!"

I stood up and snapped "For fuck's sake, guys! Damon, i'm over 500 years old. I think i can make my own decisions, so either you suck it or you get the hell out!"

Then I turned to my boyfriend"and you, don't let yourself get all riled up by him."

Stefan's eyes never left Damon.

Damon asked annoyed  "what did i do know?!"

Stefan "you know what you did"

Damon "Adi, what did he do?"

I shrugged knowing exactly what got Stefan in that mood "If you have to ask then i don't know either"

Damon shook his head " i have no idea"

Stefan grabbed the bag and walked out. 

At the woods.

Stefan and i were in the woods watching a deer eating leafs.

Stefan "It's like feeding from humans"

I looked at him "humans don't have fur"

Stefan "you know what i mean"

Me "how bad does it taste again?"

Stefan sighed" Just don't think about it"

Me "so you want me to ramm my fangs into Bambi's neck and not think about drinking little Bambi's blood?"

Stefan "do it for me, Angel"

I sighed "I mean, i love you and all but.."

Stefan "Adelaide, please"

I took a deep breath and attacked the deer. It let out a shriek and i sucked its blood. I let go of it and it ran away. I turned to my boyfriend who had his arms crossed over his chest smiling at me.

Stefan "and?"

Me "It's disgusting"

Stefan chuckled " i know"

I shook my head.

Stefan chuckled "come on. Let's search you another"

He started to walk away and i followed him.

I called after him, shocked "another?"

---

Stefan was standing behind me. His eyes were fixed on something in front of us.

I shook my head " Not again."

Stefan " Just concentrate, okay? You can do it."

I felt him place his hands around my waist.

I smiled " I can't. All I can think about is your hands on my body."

Stefan " Oh, okay."

He took his hands off me. 

I grabbed his hands and put them back around me "No, no, no. I - I didn't say to take them off. It feels good."

Stefan whispered into my air "Yeah. What does it feel like?"

Me " It feels like you're touching every nerve on my body."

Stefan ran his hand up and down my arm and waist "one of the good parts of being a vampire is that Everything is heightened. "

I could feel him kiss my neck. I bit my lip, grabbed Stefan's face and kissed him. I jumped and put my legs around his waist. Stefan super speeded us together into a tree. Stefan took my sweater off and threw it away. I took his shirt off and kissed him again. His hands were all around me. I felt my stomach twist. And not in the good way. I pushed Stefan off me. Stefan looked worried and grabbed my hand. 

I rushed away into another part of the woods and kneeled down. I threw it all up. Everything that was in my stomach.