1.17 Answers

Next day.

I was sitting on the armchair glaring at Rose

Rose sighed "Adelaide"

I shook my head " Not a word from you, Rose, not after what you put me through the past days"

She rolled her eyes.

Elena walked in with Stefan. She sat down on the sofa. Damon was standing next to Rose. Stefan sat down on the arm of the armchair. 

Rose took a breath " Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real."

Elena asked confused  "Who is he?"

Stefan "He's one of the Originals, he's a legend."

Elena " Like Elijah?"

Rose shook her head "No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal."

Stefan "Klaus is known to be the oldest."

Elena nodded " Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?"

Damon shook his head " No." 

Rose nodded " Yes" 

Damon" What they're saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true..."

Rose nodded " Which it is."

Damon " And you're not saying it so I don't kill you."

Rose shook her head" Which I'm not."

Damon " Then we're looking at a solid maybe."

Stefan "Look, Elijah's dead, right? So no one else even knows that you exist."

Rose and i shared a glance.

Rose "Not that you know of."

Damon glared at her"That's not helping."

Stefan " Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know if he's real. For all we know he could just be some sort of stupid bed time story."