1.95 Party At Bekah's

Outside.

I saw Elena pacing back and forth in front of Stefan and Caroline who were sitting on a table.

Stefan " It was a valiant first day effort. No one will judge you if you want to go home."

Elena shook her head  "I don't want to go home. I want to take the white oak stake and kill her. That's how mad I am. She made me murderous!"

Stefan "How about we just leave the murdering to Damon?"

Elena  snapped "And-and then do what? Ignore her to death?"

Stefan sighed " Look, she's trying to make herself feel better. She knows that everybody hates her, so she's trying to hate harder. Tell you what, let's just skip the rest of the day. Go have some fun. I feel like this day is severely lacking in fun."

Elena looked at Caroline. 

Caroline smiled, and Elena nodded in agreement.

Elena "Yeah. Okay, fine."

Me "how about we go to Bekah's party?"

they noticed me.

Elena nodded " show her that she can't intimidate me. I just have to go home and change first."

She walked away.

Care and Stefan walked to me

Me " is it just me or does she seem she's a little off-balance?"

Stefan nodded " Yeah, she's channeling all her emotions into rage. It makes her feel like she has purpose. I used to do that too when I was...you know."

Caroline "Ripper-you?"

Stefan nodded again "Yeah. She needs to come to terms with it, confront it, let it in, before she can let it go."

Caroline " You're good at this, you know that? You saved my vampire life, now you're saving hers."

Then she hugged me.

She looked at Stefan "You should write a book. Go on The View."

Stefan smiled at the thought.

Rebekah's house.

There were people outside, drinking from a keg and having a good time. Elena, Stefan and i walked inside.

Elena " Wow, we didn't have to be invited in. I wonder who used to live here."

Stefan looked around " Or who died here."

Elena suddenly stopped walking. She starred at someone. I followed her stare. I rolled my eyes. Rebekah.

Stefan " You're fixating."

Elena shook her head " No, I'm just quietly hating."

A boy walked past us with a cup of beer in his hand.

 Stefan compelled the boy and grabbed the cup "This is mine now."

The boy walked away.

Stefan handed the drink to Elena " Why don't you have a drink? It'll help you let go."

Elena took the cup from Stefan. 

She was about to take a sip when she saw April walk across the room " April's here. I'm gonna go say hi."

Stefan " And we are going to find something a little stronger than beer."

He looked at me and i nodded.