1.107 School

Next day

Next day. At School. In the library. 

I walked inside and rolled my eyes irritated "Who the hell was stupid enough to pull that dagger out of you?"

Bekah smiled innocently  "sit down"

She gestured to the table.

 Stefan, Caroline, and Elena were sitting around it.

I shook my head "Come on, Rebekah, let them go"

Bekah smiled and took the white oak from my hands "thank you"

I sighed. 

Right. Caroline had texted me to bring to white oak to school. how was i supposed to know that it was Bekah!?

Bekah grabbed my arm and shoved me to the table "now sit"

I didn't move. 

She then grabbed my chin and looked into my eyes "Adelaide, darling, sit"

I had no choice but to sit down between Caroline and Elena, across from Stefan.

Bekah " Class is in session. You've all been compelled; you know the rules. Answer my questions honestly, no disobedience, no one leaves. April, my sweet, take notes. This is how you get answers in this town. Let's start with a little quiz. In the year 1114, my brother learned, thanks to yours truly, about a brotherhood of vampire hunters with tattoos that grew with each kill. These tattoos revealed what, Elena?"

Elena " A map."

Bekah " Which led to...? Caroline?"

Caroline " A cure for vampirism."

Bekah smiled  " Perfect, so we're all caught up. Stefan Salvatore, the last time we saw each other, you had a vampire hunter, but in order to decode the map, you needed the location of the hunter's sword, which you got out of me using some very dirty tricks. Assuming you found the sword, you also found the cure, and yet, you're all still vampires, which means something went wrong."

Bekah looked at April who was writing. 

She raised an eyebrow " What are you doing?"

April " Oh, you asked me to take notes."