1.45 Tennessee

A few months later

A few months later. In Tennessee.

So, it's been a few months since we left Mystic Falls. We left everything behind for Nik. He makes Stefan drink more blood every day by killing people. He is also trying to find werewolves to turn them into hybrids. Yeah, why not.

 Stefan is trying so hard to control himself while drinking blood but i can see his control breaking with each victim. Nik is also making me drink blood too but it'll take long for him to make me lose control. I know it's killing him and it's killing me seeing him like that.

Nik, of course, is playing match maker, he's trying to get Stefan and me together but Stefan is still with Elena, who Nik thinks is still dead which she's not.

As much as i want Stefan and me to happen he will never leave Elena for me.

Right now Nik and i were standing in front of a house waiting for someone to go out because Nik needs some information.

A woman walked outside the house she looked around and yelled " Rudy! Rudy. Come on! It's too hot to make me come looking for you."

She bent down to pick up a toy and jerked back when she saw us standing in front of her.

Nik " I'm so sorry. We didn't mean to scare you."

The woman raised an eyebrow " Can I help you?"

Nik nodded " Yeah, our car hmm, our car ran out of gas a couple of miles back. Eh I feel like we've been walking forever. yours is the first house we come to, so we were just hoping we could use your phone?"

She raised an eyebrow "Don't you have a cell phone?"

Me "I left mine at home and his died a mile before our car broke down. Look, I promise he's not a serial killer, even though he looks like one. We're just a couple who wants to call someone to come and pick us up "

The woman sighed "Sure"

Nik " Soo, we can come in?"

She shook her head " No, I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you."

Nik " I thought you country folks were supposed to be more trusting."

Woman " I'm from Florida."

Nik grabbed her by the throat and compelled her " Well, that explains it. Now show us a little southern hospitality, Sweet pea."

She said "you can come in"

I fake smiled "thanks "

We walked inside. Nik held her by the nape of her neck with one hand. We walked into the kitchen and there was another woman. She saw the woman in Nik's grip sobbing.

Other woman "What's going on?"

Nik "Please don't be alarmed. I was told Ray Sutton lives here."

Other woman " He's almost never here. He's on the road mostly."

Nik " But I expect he makes it home, once a month. That's what I thought. Where is he now? "

No answer.

Nik smiled" If I have to make you tell me it's going to be infinitely more painful for you. Hmm. "

She ran out of the kitchen and opened he front door but Stefan stood there blocking her way out.

She yelled "ahh!"

Nik and i walked behind her with the other woman.

He chuckled "I love it when they run!"

I crossed my arms over my chest "do yourself a favor and tell us where we can find Ray."

She gave up "He's in Toll. It's near the border. A bar called . It's on Highway 41."

Nik smiled "Thank you, my love. Now, may my friend come in?"

She cried nodding " Yes."

Stefan walked inside and Nik pushed her into his arms. Both woman looked scared as hell.

Nik "Kill this one quickly. And make that one suffer. I'll be in the car."

Then he walked out. 

The woman begged "Please don't!"

Stefan just looked at her and shifted. He bit her, and she screamed. The other woman screamed too.

He killed the first woman. Her head rolled off her neck. He let her body drop and went to move to the other one. I speeded in his way.

He looked at me "Get out of my way"

I put a hand on his chest "enough, let me finish this. Control yourself. "

Sometimes in situations like this i finish the jobs for Stefan so he doesn't have to kill everyone and lose even more self control. It only works when Nik doesn't watch. He wants to turn Stefan into the ripper but over my dead body.

Stefan just starred at me.

I shifted and bit the other woman. I sucked her bloodless and let her body fall to the ground.

I turned to Stefan "you coming?"

Stefan starred at the bodies "I'm right behind you"

I licked the blood of my lips and walked out.