1. 96 " Nik! "

Later.

I was laying in Stefan's bed. Elena was on the sofa. 

Stefan was on the phone trying to contact Nik. 

He was failing and neither of us was feeling better.

Stefan "Come on, Klaus, where the hell are you?"

He hung up his phone and sat on the bed, next to me.

I looked at him. 

He gave me a soft smile "Hey."

Suddenly I felt the werewolf venom running through me and shut my eyes. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes again.

My eyes widened. Elijah.

Me "i thought you left"

Elijah "we both know i would never leave you"

I asked confused "Why are you here? Why do i see you?"

Elijah "Because we both know you will never be able to love him like you want to if you don't end that chapter of your life"

I shook my head "i can't do that"

Elijah nodded "i know you can't. But you won't have a choice"

Suddenly i heard Nik say "ow, love, you look bad"

I snapped out and looked at him. 

Stefan got up and walked over to him relieved "" You came."

Nik nodded  "I did. And for future reference, one voice mail is just as effective as nine."

Suddenly Elena let out a groan.

Nik looked at her and then at me "What's wrong, loves?"

Stefan " They have werewolf venom in their systems. You know you're the only one that can heal them, Klaus. Please."

Nik " And what would you have done if I were no longer here? Hm? If you and your friends had succeeded in ridding the world of me? Let's play that game for a moment, shall we?"

Stefan growled "Whatever you want from me-"

Nik cut him off smiling "I don't want anything from you."

He started to walk towards me but Stefan blocked his way.

Nik chuckled "come on, Stefan, she survived"

I sighed "Stefan, it's okay"

He shook his head "no"

Nik smirked, walked towards the Alcohol cabinet and grabbed a glass. Then he bit in his wrist and poured some blood into the glass. He handed the glass Stefan and Stefan grabbed it. Nik walked to Elena while Stefan walked to me. He handed me the glass and i took it. 

Nik sat down next to Elena on the sofa " Them, on the other hand... If you had told me a few hours ago, I wouldn't have cared a lick about either of them dying. But, as it turns out..The two of you may be of use to me after all."

He placed his wrist in her mouth. Elena drank his blood.

I downed the blood. 

He looked at me smirking " Yes. There we go."

----

I was in Stefan's room trying to find a good hide out for the white oak stake. I looked around when i heard people talking downstairs.

Caroline "Hey."

Stefan " Hey. Thanks for coming."

Caroline "Not every day I get summoned by a Salvatore. So, what's up? something wrong with Adelaide?"