1.105 "Who's The Alpha?"

Downstairs. Living room.

Elena was cleaning up the mess from the party. 

Bonnie sighed" Elena, come on."

Elena " Party is over. You guys need to leave."

Bonnie "Don't be mad, okay? We're just looking out for you."

Elena turned around to look at us " Do you think it makes me happy that you guys except Adelaide hate him? I get it. His track record has been kind of spotty but I don't hate him. I can't. He's - I think I'm falling in love with him.""

Caroline breathed out annoyed " Ugh, you're not falling in love with him, Elena. You're sired to him."

I hissed and nudged her hard  "Caroline!"

She shot me a shocked look "what?"

Then  her eyes widened, realizing now what she'd said. 

Elena's jaw dropped " What?"

Bonnie asked confused "What are you talking about?"

Caroline let out a deep breath " I...Look, I'm sorry that it came out like that, but it's true. Damon's blood turned you. You couldn't feed from animals or blood bags because he told you so. Then he suggested that you try again with blood bags and suddenly..."

Elena shook her head "No. There's no way, I..."

Bonnie " Are you sure?"

Caroline nodded " Yeah. Ask Stefan and Adelaide about it. They can explain it better than I can."

Elena raised an eyebrow " I'm sorry, you talked to Stefan and Adelaide about this?"

Caroline " It's not your fault, Elena. Okay, Damon took advantage of you"

Elena snapped "Okay, you need to leave."

Caroline was now speechless. 

Elena yelled "Now!"

She walked to the front door. 

Bonnie " Elena!"

Caroline " Come on!"

Elena "I said leave."

Me "this is my house and the girls are staying, okay?"

She opened the front door and looked at Caroline and Bonnie. Suddenly two hybrids were standing there. 

The girl fake smiled "Hello girls."

Elena turned and looked at her. 

Kimberley rushed into the house and knocked Elena into the wall. 

She then rushed at Caroline and grabbed her by the throat. The guy speeded at me but i slammed him against the wall. 

I raised an eyebrow at him. 

He speeded at me and grabbed me by the throat. I grabbed him by the throat. Suddenly the lights began to flicker and break. 

Bonnie screamed "Stop!"

Kimberly's eyes turned golden " One bite from a hybrid and she's dead, remember?"

Next thing i know that i got speeded away. 

In a Cabin in the woods.

I groaned and opened my eyes. My hands were tied. I looked next to me and saw Caroline. 

Me "Caroline!"

The girl walked to her and pressed down on the chains. 

Caroline hissed in pain "Why are you doing this?"

Kimberly " To show Tyler who's in charge."

The girl cracked Caroline's wrists and Caroline again screamed in pain. 

Suddenly Tyler and Elena rushed into the barn.

Tyler " Stop! Stop it, Kim. Caroline and Adelaide are with us. All right? We're all on the same team."

Kim snarled at him "She's on your team, not mine."

Other hybrids entered the barn.They restrained Elena and Tyler. He went to free himself but the hybrids held him back. 

Tyler" Stop it! Stop!"

A guy "Ease up, Kim. Klaus won't like this."

I chuckled "oh, Nik will kill you if you hurt any of us"

Kim "That's a very good point. Do you think he'll like this?"

She picked up a stake and showed it to Tyler and the rest of the hybrids.

Tyler warned "Kim! Don't do it. I swear to God!"

Kim lowered the stake towards Caroline's heart.

Me "wow, wow, wow! You wanna hit Nik where it hurts? then torture me instead. He's fixed on keeping me alive. "

Kim looked at me. 

Me "Do you want real revenge or not?"

She hesitated for a moment but lowered the stake. She got up and moved towards me. She grabbed me by the throat and pushed me up.

 I smirked at her "you really should've done your research, honey"

I ripped free of the chains and pushed her towards Tyler who managed to free himself from the hybrids. He stuck his hand in her chest and grabbed her heart. Kim gasped. 

The other hybrids moved towards them. 

Tyler yelled "Stay back! I'll rip her heart out right now!"

They stopped.

Tyler looked at Kim "Kim put you all at risk today but I'm not gonna hurt her. I'm not Klaus. I don't kill and torture my own friends to get what I want. Now, we broke the sire bond, but if you want to be free we have to work together. No one can step out of line. Now, you're either with me or you're against me. Submit. Submit or you die."

Kim fell down on her knees and Tyler kneeled down with her, keeping his hand in her chest.

She cracked out "I'm....I'm sorry."

Tyler removed his hand from her chest. Kim gasped and caught her breath. Tyler stood up and looked down at her. He looked around at the other hybrids. One by one, all of the other hybrids got down on their knees, submitting to Tyler and showing him that he was the Alpha.

I smirked and crossed my arms over my chest.