1.64 The Coffins

Next day. Morning. 

I rolled around in bed and hit Caroline by accident. 

She groaned. 

I had went to Caroline's last night. She and i are both going through some problems right now. yay. 

I muttered "sorry"

She sat up and yawned "morning"

I turned to her "morning"

Caroline asked worried  "you okay?"

I sat up driving my hand through my hair "no. you?"

Caroline shook her head and sighed. 

I sighed. 

Caroline "you know, you can stay as long as you want"

I gave her a soft smile "thank you, Care"

Caroline "even though i'm still pissed at you for not even sending me a text all summer long..."

I sighed again "i would have but.."

Caroline finished "...but Klaus"

I nodded. 

Caroline "what happened last night at your house? a fight with Stefan?"

I scoffed "he took off the second Nik gave him his freedom back"

Caroline "So, Damon?"

I nodded. 

Caroline "wanna tell me?"

Me "It has to do with Elena and you're her friend so.."

She nodded "it's okay, you can tell me. I'm not gonna be mad at you or something"

I took a deep breath "Rebekah got daggered, Katherine came back and no one told me anything about everything"

Her jaw dropped "What why?"

Me "Elena daggered Bekah because she thought Rebekah wouldn't go through with the plan. Then she brought my sister back without telling me. And then she turned Damon against me"

Caroline raised her eyebrows confused  "what do you mean?"

Me "she talked Damon into not telling me about Bekah and Katherine because she was convinced that i wouldn't go though with the plan because of my relationship with the Originals"

Caroline shook her head "she wouldn't do that"

I scoffed "of course not. because ya'll think she's innocent. She's not. Damon's never doubted me before. Never. I was 100 % behind the plan but she had doubts. Damon knows what my relationship with Nik is, what he put me through, and still he doubted me because she opened her mouth"

Caroline "I'm sorry"

I took a deep breath "Doesn't matter know. Now tell me about Tyler? you looked pretty sad last night"

She shook her head "i can't do it. "

I asked confused "do what?"

Caroline " be with him when he's Klaus' minion. He does everything Klaus wants him to do."

Me "Care, i'm sorry"

Caroline shook her head "you don't have to be"

I hugged her "come here"

At the Grill.