1.104 "You Didn't"

Next day. Morning. At Caroline's.

I opened the front door and walked inside. 

I heard Caroline talking to someone in the living room. 

I walked to into the room. It was Stefan.

Caroline looked at me surprised  "where the hell did you come from ?"

Me "the grill"

Caroline "you were drinking all night long?"

I nodded. 

Caroline "guess what we've found out"

Stefan warned "Caroline"

Caroline looked at him, confused  "What? "

She looked at me "Elena is sired to Damon"

My eyes widened "what?"

Caroline nodded, frustrated  "i know. This is a disaster!"

Stefan sighed " Look, we don't know anything for sure."

It was getting uncomfortable.

Caroline nodded  "Yes we do! Elena is sired to Damon! Which means her one singular burning desire is to make him happy, just like Klaus and his hybrids!"

Stefan shook his head  "No it's not. A vampire sired to another vampire is one in a million. Maybe it won't affect her the same way."

Caroline "We already know it's affecting her. She's become Damon's lapdog. It's true! Everything he says, she agrees with. Everything he asks her to do...she does.  "

Me "What are we going to do now?"

Caroline took her phone out. 

Stefan " Wait, no, hold on Caroline. This isn't gossip. You can't just drop this on her before we know what's happening for sure."

Caroline " I need to talk to Tyler, okay? Maybe he'll know what to do."

Stefan " All right talk to Tyler but please don't tell anyone else. If this is true, then it may have an influence on Elena's every action and emotion since she became a vampire."

-----