1.75 "What In Hell?!"

Next day

Next day

i walked into the grill and saw the brothers at the bar. I walked to them and sat down next to Stefan. 

Damon smiled "morning, sweetcheeks"

I nodded "Damon"

Damon "So what does a medical examiner, Bill Forbes, and Alaric Saltzman have in common?"

Stefan started tapping his ring on the counter.

Damon rolled his eyes annoyed " Come on, knock it off."

Stefan poured himself a drink.

Damon " You know, quitting blood cold turkey after a ripper binge might not be the best approach. Every time you play that all-or-nothing game, you eventually leave a trail of bodies. So, I'm thinking, now is a good time to pay our old friend moderation a visit."

Stefan ignored him "They were all on the Founders' Council, Damon. That's what they all have in common."

Damon " But why them? Huh? Brian Walters and Alaric weren't from founding families. I mean, hey, if you're gonna slaughter council members, go A-list. At least in 1912 they killed a Salvatore."

Rebekah showed up next to Damon " Which Salvatore would that be?"

Damon rolled his eyes. 

Bekah " So, Zachariah Salvatore was your nephew?"

Damon " Well, our father knocked up one of the maids during the Civil War, she had a son. But as far as everyone else knew, Stefan and I were dead. Family name had to go somewhere."

Rebekah " And, uh, your family owned the logging mills back then?"

Damon raised an eyebrow "You're full of a lot of questions."

Rebekah shrugged " I'm just researching the town history. I grew up here after all."

Damon " You know you don't have to disguise your true motives Blondie-Bex, if you want more sex, just ask for it."