1.127 "Oops!"

I closed them again. Elena gasped relieved as her wounds healed.

Damon " You're gonna thank me for this. After you turn it back on, you'll realize life with no emotions blew."

Elena smirked "You know what else blew? Being sired to you...going every day believing that I was in love with you. I remember every horrible moment of it, and you, so scared that it wasn't real. Well, guess what-- it wasn't. You were right. So go ahead, keep trying to get the old me back. Who knows? Maybe Stefan and I will give it another go."

I rolled my eyes annoyed.

Suddenly Elena broke free of the bonds on her wrists, vamp-ran toward the window and pulled one of the curtains off the rod, exposing her to the sunlight. She immediately bursted into flames and started screaming. Damon grabbed the fire extinguisher and put her out while Stefan pat her down frantically.

Elena laid on the floor, coughing and laughing while her skin healed " I am the girl that you love. You wouldn't do anything to actually hurt me-- you just proved that. So what do I really have to be afraid of?"

I rolled my eyes and walked out. I grabbed a bottle of bourbon and walked out to the backyard. I was going to take a sip but Damon grabbed it from me and took a swig of it.

I looked at him shocked.

Stefan "So, that went well."

Damon" Every other vampire turns it on, no problem. You kill, you feed, you do all the awful things that a vampire does, and then when you're done you turn it back on. Why is she being so stubborn?"

Damon threw the glass bottle at the front of the house angrily.

Stefan " Because she has nothing to come back to. Her home's gone, her family's gone, she alienated her friends, she destroyed her relationships--"

Damon " No, she wants to come back. Scaring the hell out of her should've worked. She's smart. She knows we're not gonna hurt her."

Me "I can hurt her"

Stefan "All right, so we get somebody else. Somebody who really will hurt her."

Damon "Who?"

I raised my hand "Me "

Stefan shook his head "no"

I sighed annoyed "Katherine"

Damon asked irritated "Katherine?"

Stefan "Think about it: she's the reason Jeremy's dead, right? So if anybody's gonna provoke an emotion, it's her."

Damon " So we call her and then what, beg her to help us out of the kindness of her own heart? Are you kidding me?"

Stefan " Katherine was just abandoned by her own sister. She has nothing, she has no one. We invite her into our house to come torture Elena? There's no way she's gonna turn that down."

------

I was upstairs in my room and looked into my bathroom mirror. I heard the door open and close.

I looked at the person "She's here, isn't she?"

Stefan nodded "Just went into the cellar "

I raised an eyebrow "you do realize she's going to kill Elena, right?"

Stefan put his hand on my hips "she won't, we told her not to"

I sighed "yeah, because Katerina would listen to the Salvatores"

Stefan sighed.

I put my hands on his chest "why didn't you want me to go down there?"

Stefan "Because we want her to turn her feelings on and not for you to rip her head off"

I shook my head "i wouldn't have ripped her head off"

Stefan held back a laugh "sure"

Me "i'm serious"

Stefan raised an eyebrow "so you wouldn't have lost it the second she mentioned her relationship with me?"

I rolled my eyes and shrugged "Maybe i would have ripped her head off. "

Stefan nodded.

Stefan "hey, what happened between you and Katherine?"

Me "Remember the day when we found Elena and Bekah?"

He nodded.

Me "That night..she gave me the cure. You know, after Elijah dumped her she wasn't sure if he would still hold his word so she tried her luck with me"

Stefan "what did she say?"

Me "That she loves me, that she wants me to be happy, that i deserve to be happy, that she wants me to trust her again"

Stefan "you think she was telling lies?"

I took a deep breath, holding back my tears "that's the thing, Stefan, the second she opened her mouth i knew she was telling lies. She wanted to use me to make a deal in her name with Klaus. For her freedom. She's lying to get what she wants. She only talks to me about family when she needs something. So has it always been. "

Stefan hugged me "you don't deserve her. You don't deserve to be treated like that"

I looked at him and could feel tears in my eyes "But she's my sister, Stefan. She's the only family i have left."

Stefan put his hands on my cheeks "listen to me, angel, you have Damon and Caroline. And most important, you have me. You will always have me. okay? i will never let anyone let you treat the way Katherine did. "

He was telling the truth.

Stefan "I love you, angel"

He kissed my forehead and hugged me again.

Stefan whispered "so much"

I sobbed out. 

--

I walked downstairs and saw Stefan in the corridor.

Me "You okay?"

Stefan put a hand on my lower back and shoved me softy with him into the living room.

He to Kat and Damon " She's gone."

I asked surprised " What?"

Damon"you sure?"

Stefan nodded " Elena's not in her cell. I'm gonna check the grounds. Find out what she did.:"

Kat stood up looking innocent "Oops. Did I forget to lock her in? Let's just say I've lost interest in Elena's recovery. I'd rather watch her tear through an orphanage. Imagine trying to come back from a spiral like that."

Matt walked in with Rebekah  "Elena's gone? What happened?"

Damon "Donovan,-"

I cut Damon off " you're coming with me."

Bekah asked confused " Why should he?"

Damon " Because Elena's hungry and missing."

I rolled my eyes "Because i have a plan"

He raised an eyebrow and he smirked.