1.11 Tied Up Mason

Next day. Morning.

I knocked on Katherine's apartment door. she was staying at a Bed and Breakfast. So not Katherine's style. 

No answer. 

I hammered against the door called out "open the damn door, Kat!"

The door opened and a half naked Mason stood there.

I growled " leave."

Mason let me in, put his cloths on and left.

I sat down on an armchair. Katherine wrapped the covers around her naked body. 

I scrunched up my nose disgusted " Gosh, Kat, open a window. the room is reeking of sex"

She sat down on the bed and raised an eyebrow "Why are you here, sister? you missing me already?"

Me "Stay away from Caroline "

Katherine smirked amused "You making friends already? aw, cute"

I shot back "at least i have friends"

Katherine pouted "don't be so mean to me, Adelaide. I mean after 160 years of not seeing each other i did expect more than this"

I stood up and moved toward her "Listen, Katherine, you won't ruin my chance of happiness again. I won't let you. "

Katherine raised her eyebrow amused  "are you seriously threatening you own sister, Adelaide?"

Me "i don't want you here, Katherine. You stay away from Caroline or you'll regret it"

I walked to the door.

Katherine called after me "be careful, sister. You don't know who you are messing with"

I turned to her "And neither do you"

Then i walked out slamming the door shut behind me.

At the Salvatore house.

Caroline was downstairs with her mom. I was in the living room chilling. The boys went out to the Lockwoods.

The door opened and Damon walked in with Mason over his shoulder. Bonnie dropped his bag in a chair. He placed Mason into a chair.

I stood up confused "What is going on?"

Bonnie "Here is his bag. As requested."

Damon nodded "Okay, grab that corner."

Bonnie "Why are we doing this?"

Damon "Because I don't want to stain the carpet."

Bonnie rolled her eyes " I knew you were gonna say something like that."

Damon teased "Judging again."

They pulled a blanket over the carpet. Damon walked over to Mason's bag

Bonnie "He's not gonna be out much longer."

Damon took some chains from Mason's bag and smirked "Whoa. Looks like this guy's used to being tied up."

I rolled my eyes. Bonnie took Mason's head in her hands.

I raised an eyebrow  "What are you doing?"

Bonnie "You're looking for a moonstone. I'm trying to help you find it."

Damon" Oh, good, yeah. Find out if he gave it to Katherine, and find out where she is. And find out what they're gonna do with it once they get it."

He tied Mason down onto the chair. Bonnie closed her eyes and concentrated while she touched Mason's head.

Bonnie "Somewhere small. dark. There's water."

Me "Like a sewer?"

Bonnie shook her head" No. Like a well? That can't be right. Yeah. It's a well."

Damon asked confused " Why would it be in a well?"

Bonnie lowered her hands and opened her eyes" I told you, I only get what I get."

Mason grunted and grabbed Bonnie by the wrist. She gasped surprised. Damon pulled Mason's hand off of her and Bonnie starts to walk away.

Bonnie "That's it. That's all I got."

Damon " Hey, judgey!"

Bonnie turned around and looked at him.

Damon "Thank you."

She nodded and walked out of the room, leaving Damon and me alone with Mason.

Damon "Come on. Wake up, wolf boy."

He punched him in the face.

I walked to them and looked at Mason. 

Damon's heating up an iron poker in the fireplace.

Me "Mason?"

No answer.

I rolled my eyes "Mason!"

I slapped him. 

His eyes opened and looked around. 

Mason struggled to get out of the chair.

Damon smirked "Someone's feisty."

Mason continued to struggle and thrusts the chair backwards, falling onto the floor. Damon walked over to him and sat him back up. 

Damon " What?!"

He stuck the iron poker into Mason's chest. Mason screamed in pain.

Damon "You can hurt -- good to know. I was afraid you were gonna be some beast mass with no affinity for pain."

He pulled Mason's collar down and looked at his wound" Oh, but you heal quickly. Not good. Guess I'll just have to keep applying pain."

He grabbed Mason and pulled him back up with the chair. He walked back over to the fireplace and heats up the poker again.

Damon "So...Katherine. How do you know her? What is she up to?"

Mason spit on the floor not saying anything.

Damon " I have all day."

He thrusted the white hot iron poker into Mason's stomach. Mason gritted his teeth and screamed again.

Damon then continued to heat the poker in the fire.

Me "you know, Mason, you hurt my feelings. I don't like to get hurt"

Damon "so tell me, When did you two meet? Did she seduce you, tell you she loved you? You're supernatural so she can't compel you. I'm sure she used her other charms. Katherine's good that way."

Jeremy walked in the room with a box in is hands. He set it down on a table.

Damon kept his eyes on Mason" I thought I told you to leave."

Jeremy "I found something in Ric's box of stuff."

Damon pretended to be surprised " Ooh. What is it?"

He walked over to Jeremy. Then Jeremy took out a dried plant.

Jeremy " I did a search on my phone. It's a plant. Aconitum Vulparia. It grows in the mountainous areas of the northern hemisphere. Commonly known as aconite, blue rocket-"

I looked at them "..and wolfsbane."

Damon opened the cloth and looked at the wolfsbane "What else did you read?"

Jeremy showed Damon his phone wile he talked to him " Well, every source says something different. One myth says it causes lycanthropy, which sounds bogus. Another one says that it protects people and another one says, well, it's toxic."

Mason groaned and Damon looked over to him.

I nodded "Trust me, Jer, it's toxic"

Damon walked to me and Mason "What's Katherine doing in Mystic Falls?"

He brushed the end of the wolfsbane across Mason's cheek. It began to burn and Mason screamed again. 

I smirked.