1.50 A Night In Chicago

At Gloria's bar.

I walked inside the bar looking around. Stefan had sent me over because he saw Elena today, Nik nearly found her. And if Elena is here then Damon's not far away. Idiots, both of them.

I saw Damon standing there

 Thank god that Nik wasn't around.

I walked to Damon " What is wrong with you?!"

Damon asked irritated "What is wrong with me? What is wrong with you? You tell Ric to let you in peace? to stop looking for you?"

Me "Nik almost saw Elena today,  idiot. you two need to leave. Now."

Damon shook his head  "She's not going anywhere until she's got Stefan checked into vampire rehab and on the mend. Trust me. I've tried. And i'm not leaving without you"

I whispered " She is the key to everything. Klaus can't know that she's alive."

Damon raised his eyebrows confused "What are you talking about?"

Me "Think, idiot. She was supposed to die in the sacrifice and she didn't. Now Klaus can't create any new hybrids. His witch is seconds away from figuring that out. Leave Chicago and go home, now"

Damon shook his head "not without you"

Me "i don't want you here, Damon! Just go!"

He grabbed my wrist "not without you"

I ripped my wrist free.

Suddenly i heard someone behind us "That's not a way to treat a lady"

I turned around and sighed "Nik"

Nik to Damon "I see they've opened the doors to the riff-raff now."

Damon scoffed "Oh, honey, I've been called worse."

Nik "You don't give up, do you?"

Damon " Give me Adi and my brother back...You'll never have to see me again."

Nik " Well, I am torn. You see, I promised Adelaide and Stefan I wouldn't let you die, but how many freebies did I really sign up for? And clearly you want to die, otherwise you wouldn't be here, so..."

Damon smirked "What can I say? I'm a thrill-seeker."

Nik speeded at him and grabbed him by his throat and lifted him off the floor.

Nik "Oh, dear, what was that? I'm boozey, so you'll forgive me if I miss your heart the first few tries."

Klaus stabbed Damon in the stomach with a toothpick. Damon grunted in pain.

My eyes widened. 

Nik "Ohh! No, that's not it. Hmm."

He stabbed him again. Damon grunted in pain again.

Nik " Ohh. Almost."

He angled the toothpick upwards towards his heart.

Damon pressed out " You want a partner in crime? Forget Stefan. I'm so much more fun."

Klaus threw him backwards. Damon crashed on top of a table, breaking it, and landed on the ground on his back. Klaus walked over, ripped a part of the chair off as a makeshift stake, and crouched over Damon.

Nik "You won't be any fun after you're dead."

With one hand he held Damon down and with the other he raised the stake.

I tried to pull Nik off Damon "Nik, i'm begging you, don't"

Just at that moment Gloria set the stake on fire with her powers. Klaus threw it away with a grunt.

Nik looked at Gloria " Really?"

Gloria " Not in my bar. You take it outside."

Damon tried to sit up but Klaus pushed him back down and looked at him.

Nik " You don't have to negotiate your brother's freedom. When I'm done with him, he won't want to go back."

He took his hand off Damon.

At the Warehouse.

I walked inside alone. Nik and Stefan were already inside because they let earlier. I stayed at Gloria's for a few more drinks.

Suddenly i got pushed against a shelf and Nik compelled me.

Nik "now you remember"

I remembered everything. Flashback's of the past. Of me and Stefan in the 20s.

I pushed Nik off me and looked at Rebekah  "Hey, Beka"

She smiled, ran to me and hugged me "Adi!"

I hugged her back. I looked at Stefan and he at me. We were feeling the same thing.

Nik "enough with the girl stuff. And now the reason you're here. Gloria tells me you know how to contact the original witch."

Bekah asked surprised " The original witch?"

Nik "What do you have that Gloria needs?"

She touched her neck but realized her necklace was missing.

Bekah "Where's my necklace? What did you do with it? I never take it off!"

I looked at Stefan who tensed. 

 I could swear i saw that necklace around his girlfriend's neck.

Nik " I don't know. I didn't touch it."

Rebekah " We need to find it, Nik. Now, I want it back!"

Nik "Tell me that's not what she needs, Rebekah!"

She looked through the coffin but didn't find anything. She threw it to the ground. 

I jumped back. You better go somewhere save when Rebekah Mikaelson has one of her phases.