1.123 "You Asked Her Out To Prom?"

Nine days Later

Nine days Later. Morning. 

I walked downstairs and saw Damon and Stefan playing catch with a football across our living room.

Damon "So how long's it been? Eight, nine days?"

Stefan shrugged"Yeah, eight or nine days. I don't know, I lost count."

Damon "If we lost count of the consecutive days in which Elena Gilbert has not killed anyone, I'd say that's progress, brother."

Stefan "So what are we gonna do, just, ah, throw the football around for another 150 years till Elena gets her humanity back? Because I'm cool with that."

 Damon "She doesn't want the cure. She's gonna start killing people if she knows we're still trying to get it for her."

Stefan "All right. We could always, ah, make her want it."

Damon "Yeah, how're you gonna make an emotionless vampire want anything?"

Me "pull a Lexi, boys"

Damon raised an eyebrow " and bombard her with emotions till one of them sticks?"

I nodded " Yeah, and if that doesn't work, then we go to Plan "B": lock her up, keep her sidelined until you and I figure out a Plan "C"."

Damon "And what happens when she gets slammed with every emotion she's repressed since Jeremy died?"

Me "That's her own fault"

Stefan "Well, then you, my friend, will be right by her side, ready to help her through it."

Damon eyed me "Where are you going dressed like that?"

I rolled my eyes "shopping, with Care."

Damon looked at his brother smirking "You asked her out to prom?"

Stefan sighed, nodding "yes, Damon, i asked her out to prom"

Damon smirked at me.

I warned "don't, Damon, just don't"

At a clothing store. 

i walked out of the fitting room and looked at Caroline.