1.109 Girls Night With Bekah

Next day. 

I walked out of the shower into my bedroom. 

Stefan was standing there. 

I wrapped the towel closer around my body "Stefan, what are you doing here?"

Stefan "The decade dance is canceled"

I giggled a little "i bet Caroline's going crazy at the moment "

Stefan nodded "you have no idea"

I asked confused "what brings you here?"

Stefan "We need to dagger Kol."

Me "we don't have a dagger, Stefan"

Stefan "how about you and Rebekah go to the canceled dance together?" "

I asked irritated "after what happened the last time she and i were at school together? are you insane?"

Stefan "She trusts you"

Me "Why don't you ask her out yourself? hm? i mean, you've been both spending quiet the time together lately  "

Stefan raised his eyebrows  "you're jealous?"

I shook my head "no, i'm not"

He raised eyebrow.

I sighed "i'm going to the dance, don't worry"

He nodded. 

Night. High School.

I walked into the school gym and saw Rebekah looking around

Bekah "I think I saw a horror movie that started just like this. Did you know they play movies on TV all night long now? Hundreds of them. So much better than those silly black-and-white shows we used to go to."

I nodded "mhmm"

She looked at me "Funny. So is everything about the eighties so...excessive?"

Me " it was a decade of sentimental drivel, as well"

Bekah " Well, I was going to say love, friendship, the possibility of anything happening. You loved it."

I asked amused " how can you be so sure?"

Bekah "Because as much as we both hate to admit it, we care about those things."

I smiled "Let's dance."

Bekah "there's no music"

Me "we never needed music in the old days, remember?"

She laughed and grabbed my hand. 

---

I was sitting on the ground in the middle of the balloons with a drink in my hand. 

Bekah sat down in front of me "so tell me, why are you here?"