1.31 Out Of The Tomb

Next day. Morning.

 Morning

Damon and i were sitting on the sofa downstairs in the living room

Damon and i were sitting on the sofa downstairs in the living room. I had my legs on his lap while he was reading one of Jonathan Gilbert's journals. 

I hid the moonstone. Damon's told me to hide it the soap bowl but i just laughed and shook my head. It's in a safe place. 

Elena walked downstairs closing her jacket. 

I raised an eyebrow at her. That's not Elena. That's my sister. Yeah, Elijah's compulsion ended when Elena daggered him. My sister's out of the tomb and the only one realizing that was me. 

 Katherine smiled "Good morning, Damon, Adelaide"

Damon looked at her and raised an eyebrow. He speeded over at her, pushed her against the wall by her throat. 

Katherine gasped still pretending to be Elena. 

 Damon growled "What are you doing here? I told you to leave."

Katherine asked shocked "What is your problem?"

Damon " You're wearing her clothes? Like that's going to work."

Katherine asked confused "You think I'm Katherine? Why would you think that? Katherine's in the tomb! Isn't she?"

He let go of her and Stefan walked into the living room. 

Stefan looked at them, confused  "What the hell's going on here?"

Katherine shrugged " I don't know, you tell me. Is Katherine in the tomb or not?"

Stefan growled and speeded upstairs to Elena. 

I just sat still and eavesdropped. 

Elena " What are you doing?!"

Stefan growled "How could you do this?!"

Elena gasped " Stefan, you're hurting me!"

Stefan warned " Stop it, Katherine!"

Katherine joined them" Stop what? It's getting really easy being you."

I chuckled and walked into Stefan's room.