1.68 Dinner In Hell

Next day. At home. 

I was sleeping over at home because Caroline made up with Tyler. I didn't wanna hear any of that. 

I was in the kitchen pouring myself a glass of blood. 

Damon "i see you're drinking blood again"

I turned to him "how was your talk with Elijah?"

Damon "pretty good. We're having dinner with him and Klaus tonight"

I nodded, impressed "you really wanna eat in hell?  I mean, i know i'm gonna walk out of there alive...but i wouldn't be so sure about you and Stefan, though"

Damon nodded "That's exactly the reason why you're coming with us"

I nodded "great"

Damon "get dressed while i tell my brother the news"

I sighed, took a sip of the blood and walked upstairs.

I walked into my walk in closet and looked around. Dinner with the Devils.

I sat on the bed putting my shoes on when i heard Stefan and Damon talking

Damon "I didn't ask. Elijah and I have scheduled a very old-fashioned sit-down with you, Adelaide and Klaus. I say go with the black. Makes you look all villainy."

Stefan " Klaus won't make a deal, Damon."

Damon " He didn't have to. All we're doing is buying a little time to give our wicked witches a chance to pop the top off the coffin."

Stefan asked annoyed" So, that's your, uh, plan? Stall Klaus?"

Damon "If you didn't go postal on his hybrids, then maybe we'd have some options."

Stefan "So you let Adelaide unleash an Original to help him out?"

Damon " Undaggering Elijah was completely her doing. And it was smart, Stefan. Adelaide knew exactly what she was doing. After what Klaus did to him? He's in vengeance mode. It's perfect."

Stefan " There's nothing smart about trusting Elijah, Damon. He screwed us over the last time he promised to help us kill Klaus."

Damon "Put some faith in Adi. Besides, by the way you've been acting, I trust him about as much as I trust you."

Stefan " Hm. Well I guess that goes both ways, doesn't it?"

Damon " Oh, yes...this is about me kissing Elena or him driving you to the point were you tried to kill Adi? Just remember, if it wasn't for Klaus, you would have never become such a dick and that kiss would never have happened. So get ready and get happy. We're going to negotiate a fake truce and I don't want your attitude screwing it up."

Then he yelled "ADI! We're leaving!"

At Nik's place.