The emo girl and the Youtube sensation [apologies]

OK First of all I would like to thank all my fans but especially:

@totalRetard she is one of my closest friends at school AND she helped me with this chapter. She is new to Wattpad. So far she hasn't uploaded any material but when she does I would tell you guys to check it out

@Rosalie_Oqbi and @NeverShoutCece they have been the best fans ever. They commented on most of my chapters on this story and they are great writers. Check them out.

Back to the story. Hope you guys love this chapter :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11

Zach's POV

I can't believe she has gone. She left me. It's all that Sebastian guy's fault. He made her do this. It's all his fault. Now I'm stuck here with this girl. What's IS her name? I don't really care to be honest.

"Zach..." she whispered. Is it Shanice? "Is what he said true?"

"What are you talking about, Shanice?"

"It's Chantelle."

"Whatever, Chanelle..." I mumbled. She sighed.

"I SAID! Is what she said true?"

"Yes, Is that a problem?" She shook her head violently. I nodded.

"Zach, are we dating?" I burst out laughing. She actually thinks we could be dating. Me date a girl like her? ; That's funny! I mean come on she let me have sex with her the first day we met. Come on, at least challenge me for a bit. It's hilarious that she actually thinks we could ever be together.

"You *laugh* think *laugh* that *we are dating!" I looked up at her and continued laughing. I was literally rolling on the floor laughing. I couldn't breath. This girl should really be a comedian.

"Zachy..." I stopped laughing and sat up abruptly. No one calls me that apart from Aunt Rosie.

"Don't call me that." I growled.

"But Zachy I-"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" I shouted and stood up "YOU THINK ME AND YOU COULD ACTUALLY HAVE A RELATIONSHIP! HA! YOU'RE FUNNY! SERIOUSLY GET THIS INTO YOUR LITTLE BIMBO BRAIN OF YOURS! YOU ARE A WHORE! NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU! GET OUT OF MY ROOM! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! YOU WERE JUST AN EASY FUCK!" She stood shaking and then she burst into tears. "WHAT YOU STILL HERE FOR? YOU LIKE ME? I HAVE FIANCÉE! GO! GO!" I began shoo-ing her and she backed away to the door, opened it and ran out; little slut.

That started me off again. She actually thought that me and her were dating! OH MY FUCKING GOSH! She is funny! She thought that we could be together... like me and Alex. I need her so bad. That's when I realized that I am all alone. In England.

My aunt live 50 miles away. The rest of my family is in the USA. I don't even know what room Alex is staying in. Maybe that's for the best. I am a danger to her life... and mine.

Sebastian's POV

I can't believe anyone would- no could hurt Alex. It has been two days since I 'rescued' her from Zach. She hasn't eaten anything since. She sleeps all day and sneaks out all night and stumbles in at the early hours of the morning; smelling of alcohol. She is unhappy and she won't admit it.

I hope she doesn't turn out like my mum. No, I would never let that happen. Is she ever did, I swear to God, I would kill myself. I need to stop this. I need to stop HER. It's 2 am and Alex still isn't back. I need to go look for her.