The emo girl and the YouTube sensation [virginity]

First of all I don't think I can stop at Chapter 25 because there is way too many shot I need to tell you about like:

Rosie and Adrian

Adrian and Alex

Lauren and Charlie

Engagement party [what? Rich people love them some engagement party]

And of course ; THE WEDDDING!!!!!!!

So here we go

Chapter 20

Zach's POV

After what Alex whispered in my ear, my little friend decided to stand up and say 'hello' if you know what I mean. I felt like I was going to blow. I don't know how that girl does it. I mean she is only in my hoodie and skinnies and yet she turns me on. Imagine if she was in Victoria Secret Lingerie. Oh My Gosh; Alex in Victoria Secret Lingerie. Well, now I am ready to blow.

I rushed out of The Su Bar and ran back to the dormitories. I need to sort myself out before Alex see me like this. And by sort myself out, I mean I need to wank off, you know masturbate which will lead to ejaculate. Haha, that rhymes!

I burst through my door and quickly went into the bathroom and well you know what I did. I was in there for like 15 minutes but I still hadn't come yet and the next thing I know Alex bursts into the bathroom and boom! Explosion of jizz; everywhere! I heard her scream but I didn't care at least I was relaxed. She stood there stunned for a minute and then ran out of the bathroom.

I walked into the bedroom zipping up my trousers.

"Seriously Zach! You couldn't have locked the door!" she shouted at me.

"It kinda is your fault." I mumbled whilst going to sit next to her on the bed and she stood up and walked across the room.

"What do you mean by 'It kinda is your fault'? How could any of this be my fault?" she asked.

"Well, you turned me on and I didn't think you would 'please' me the way I wanted you to." And with that she walked over to me, cupped my face in her hands and lent in forward until her lips were millimetres away from mine.

"I'm always happy to please you." She breathed onto my lips and she leant forward until her lips crashed on to mine. The kiss started out hard and softened with every second that passed by. Our hands roamed each other's bodies. She unzipped my hoodie and I pulled hers over her head. I ripped off her vest top and began caressing her breasts and she ripped off my button up shirt letting the buttons pop all over the place.

We were both breathing heavily and I unlocked my lips from hers and moved to her jaw line; sending little pecks along it and trailed them down to her neck while I sucked on her soft spot. She moaned and my moan followed consecutively. She ran her hands up and down my chest while lingering over my 6-pack and nipples. I un-clipped her bra, that luckily opened from the front and began kneading her breasts and getting turned on by her continuous moaning. I leant back so she was straddling me and then I flipped our position so I was now on top. My mouth went down from her neck and went to her nipples and began sucking on them viciously. Her breasts began feeling a bit tender but that didn't stop me sucking like there was no tomorrow and I couldn't stop listening to her moans, groans and gasps.

She was still running her hands up and down my chest until her hands got lower and lower until she was at my belt buckle. "I'm ready!" she gasped into my neck and I took it as a sign to go. She unbuckled my trousers and I wriggled out of them and then she pulled down my boxers and then she placed her hands on my hard, erected dick. She licked her lips as she began running her hand up and down it making me moan louder. She ran her finger over my pre-cummed tip, making me suck in a sharp gust of air.

I moved my hands from her breasts to her jeans button and unbuttoned and unzipped them and slid the down. I pulled down her lace frenchies and I began rubbing her cliteroid and then inserted a finger into her tight pussy. She gasped as I slid my finger in and out and then moaned and she began getting wetter with every stroke. I took my fingers out and laid in between her legs. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I made out a tight nod and then I put the tip of my penis at the entrance of her small hole and she gasped but didn't say anything. I slowly inserted myself into her and she took in a sharper breath and closed her eyes but remained silent. I began sliding in and out of her tight pussy and soon broke the skin and then began going in faster and more surely. She began moaning and groaning and screaming my name "Zach! Zach! Ooooh!!" I contined to suck on her nipples and she kept screaming my name. Her hands went to my back and she dug her nails into it. I gasped at the surprise and screamed her name "Alex! Alex!" she moaned and moaned.

"Oh God! Zach! Zach!" she said as I kept rocking our bed. Her hands moved down my back and grabbed my bum cheeks and squeezed. I lifted her legs up and over my shoulders and let them rest on them. This gave my better access. We both climaxed at the same time, I came inside her and I slid off of her. We both finished breathing heavily. Her head went straight to my chest and stayed there until her breathing got deeper. I got the blanket and cover our naked bodies and she snuggled in closer to me.

"I love you, Zach." She said in her sleep.

"I love you too, Alex." I said instantly and kissed the top of head.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Love it? Hate it? Comments and Votes are always appreciated.