The emo girl and the YouTube sensation [take you down]

Chapter 19

Alex's POV

Chantelle had just called me to ask if I could meet up with her in The SU Bar and me being the nicest person in the world I said yes. So at this moment I was trying not to tell Zach where I was going.

"Where ya going?" Zach asked/sang.

"Nowhere." I mumbled while jumping off the bed and checking the time since 10.00 was approaching.

"Haha. Seriously where are you going?"

"Out." I replied.

"Out? What do you mean out?" he asked confused.

"I mean," I sighed. "I am going out."

"Fine." He sighed. "Don't tell me."

"Okay I won't." I said sliding on my red converses.

"Fine."

"Fine."

"Good."

"Good."

"Fine."

"Fine."

"So when you leaving?" he said checking a newly received text.

"Like in five." I said brushing my hair. He jumped off the bed and slid on his Nike Air Force trainers and putting on his Hollister hoodie and I put on his Abercrombie and Fitch hoodie. I know a few months ago I would have never, in a million years, thought that I would wear anything by Abercrombie and Fitch.

"Have fun wherever you're going." I told whilst walking to the door.

"You too." He said following me.

"See you later love you." I said from over my shoulder whilst walking to the stairs.

"Love you too." He said walking off in the opposite direction.

I put my iPod earphones into my ears and began power walking to the SU Bar. I was running like 5 minutes late and Alexia Harper Russo does not run late.

I got to the SU Bar in record time, like 3 minutes, and saw Chantelle waiting outside for me looking really cold.

When she saw me her face brightened but only for a second. She put on a slight smile and nodded towards the door. I followed her in.

She sat down on a nearby seat and I sat across from her. "OK, so you know my story already and you know my predicament. So I think I have made up my mind but there is one more thing that I left out." She said avoiding eye contact with me.

"Uhh... Okay. Are you going to tell me?" I asked a bit confused. She seemed nervous. And just so you know, I won't judge you whatever it is." I think I said that because I sensed that it wasn't going to be good.

"Well... Uhh..." I could see thin layer of sweat forming on her forehead. I didn't know if it was because of the harsh lighting or because of what she was going to say. "Umm..." she paused there for like a minute; making the situation tense. "Samuel proposed to me." She rushed out.

"What?" I hissed. "He proposed!" I shouted and she shushed me and thankfully due to 3OH!3's song House Party blaring out of the speaker's no one around us heard. "He proposed to you; after what he did to you. I mean first he uses you and gets you pregnant but then he takes your son away from you and he still has the CHEEK to propose to you. Well thank God you turned him down." When I said the last part she turned away from me and tried to 'nonchalantly' look around the club. "You told him no, right? Please tell me you said no." I pleaded.

She blushed really hard. "I told him I would think about it." I threw my arms in the air. "It's not like I have anything to lose. I mean Sea has certainly moved on." She said nodding towards a boy grinding on another girl. My eyes literally popped out of my head when I realised it was Bastian. And next to him was Zach with a Bimbo trying to grind on him, but he looked completely disgusted and not interested and kept trying to back away until his back banged into the wall and there was no escape.

He felt eyes on him and looked around the room looking for who was looking at him. His eyes finally landed on mine and he gave me a pleading expression and I shook my head and turned my attention back to Chantelle who was glaring at her ex with a brunette.

"Chantelle, you need to show him that you still have what it takes to get a man." And with that I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the bar and ordered 5 tequila shots. All for her of course; I'm off alcohol. I took out her hair band and let her naturally wavy hair trail down her back until it was waist length. I unzipped her hoodie and thankfully she was wearing a simple white vest top. She didn't look bad, she actually looked good; she wore a white vest top with dark denim skinnies and plain white converses.

"Alex, I don't think I can do this." As soon as she said that her shots came.

"Oh yes you can." I said as I picked up a shot, put it towards her bottom lip, pulled down her chin, tilted it up towards her open mouth and slammed it shut before she could spit it out. I smirked at her lemon face and she shook her head. "You Ready?"

"Just a few more." I laughed as she basically inhaled the next four shots and after that she looked revived and up for anything. "Okay I can do this." She said to herself. "I am an a young, intelligent and attractive woman." She said and I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, you are." And with that she dragged me towards the dance floor. And we began swaying to 'I'm A Slave 4 U' by Britney Spears and a few minutes later we were surrounded by guys. I could feel eyes boring into my back and I didn't have to look around to know it was Zach. A few minutes later, I felt his familiar warm hands around my waist and he was grinding on me. It made me grin like an idiot.

I looked at Chantelle and she was obviously enjoying herself and I searched for Bastian and saw him at the bar, with his mouth hanging open. I turned around so I was facing Zach and he put his hands on my hips, swaying them to the beat. Then he thrusted his pelvis into my mine and continued to do this to rhythm; I couldn't help but feel hot. I grinded up on him and it was his turn for him to feel hot as I spun around swaying my hips in a sensual way just like my mother did at parties to my dad, yes I know *cringe*. "I'll save the rest for later." I whispered into his ear and felt him shiver as I pulled away and walked over to Sebastian just as 'Take You Down' By Chris Brown was began playing.

"Don't just stand there with your jaw hanging on the floor like, go win your girl back." I smiled whilst pushing him towards the dance floor and watching him stumble to Chantelle and straighten himself up. Then he pushed his way through the man wall that surrounded Chantelle as she was swaying her hips and he stood behind her and grabbed her towards him. Once Chris Brown sang 'I got plans for me and you woaaaah ooh ooh', he did the same dance routine that Chris B done in the music video. And I was gobsmacked, who knew an emo boy could dance like that? And at the end of the 1st chorus, he took his white V-Neck off and can I say wow? Wow, literally. He went back behind Chantelle and grinded up on her and they were both breathing very heavily. She bent over and well their dancing was a bit R-Rated. Then when Chris sang 'Here we go, You know how we do oh ooh woah oh', he moved away from Chantelle and began the next sequence of the dance routine. The end of the next chorus they were back to their R-Rated dancing. By this time there was a crowd formed around them and at the end of the song Chantelle turned around to Sebastian and snogged his face off while there were woops and cheers . And can I say awwwww. How sweet?

Glad that has been cleared up. I hope...

----------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments and Votes are always appreciated.