The emo girl and the Youtube sensation [friends?]

Chapter 13

Zach's POV

I woke up to Alex snoring lightly against my chest. Her light breathing made ruffles on my shirt..

A smile crawled across my face when I saw her nose wriggle as I moved slightly. When I tried to climb out of the bed her grip tightened and she made a little whimper. I couldn't let her go.

She looked so peaceful in her sleep. Like all her worries have floated away. Her hospital gown went up her arm a little and I saw the bruise that I had inflicted on my Alex.

My Alex. I liked the sound of that.; My Alex. She belongs to me and, I belong to her also.

In four months it will be official and the she will be Alexia Harper Mason-Russo. Wow, what a name.

She has a princess' name. But she is more than a princess, she is my queen. She makes me do thing I shouldn't..

I looked back down at her and her eyes fluttered open. She turned her head to look up at me and she gave a little smile and laid her head back down on my chest.

She breathed in my scent and gave out a little sigh.

I could feel the grin form across her face and I began playing with her hair. I think I like this.

She is the one I want to wake up to for the rest of my life. No one else. She is the one that I will protect.. Care for. Nurture.

"Alex," I said breaking the silent moment.. "I need to go back and get clothes. I will be right back." Her grip tightened on me.

"No," she moaned "Please don't leave me. You're too comfortable." I let out a light chuckle and she let out a little 'hmph'

"I would be even more comfortable if I had clothes that didn't smell of the night before." I smiled.

"Can't you get Sebastian to bring them here? I bet he will visit anyway." She mumbled the last bit as if she was sick of him.

"Yeah but...." I said in defeat. She had a good point.. I laughed at the fact that Sebastian is in love with her but she is sick of him.

"What's so funny?" Alex said seeming amused.

"Nothing much,it's just that..." Maybe I shouldn't tell her that Sebastian is in love with her. "That, Sebastian is in love with you." I felt her head nod.

"Yeah, I kinda figured. I mean, you just have to look at the way he looks at me and treats me... you can just tell." She is right. He makes it kind of blatant that he

is in love with some one.

"I should probably ring him to bring my stuff over before he gets here." I said trying to pull out my phone out of the pocket on the side Alex was lying on.

Just let me tell you now, it wasn't easy.

Sebastian's POV

I jumped out of my car. I was in the hospital car-park. I had brought Alex flowers and a spare shirt for Zach; seeing as Alex wanted him to stay last night, he didn't come prepared.

I walked through the hospital. I was deciding on whether I should take the lift or the stairs.

I decided on th lift. I pressed the number 5 for the 5th floor and waited for that feeling that you get when you're in a lift.

And just as I expected it came. I was in the lift for 30 seconds and stopped in front of Alex's room and braced myself to see her.

I fixed my hair, straightened up my All Time Low T-shirt and checked that my black skinnies were looking Ok. I was about to walk in when I heard