1.19 Elijah And Adelaide

Start from the beginning

My eyes widened "You gave me your blood?"

Elijah sighed"I didn't want to see you hurt"

I started to shake and screamed"you did this to me?! how could you do this to me!!"

Elijah cracked out"I'm so sorry"

I shook my head "Where's my sister?"

Elijah looked down. 

I yelled "Where is she, Elijah!"

Suddenly i had him pressed against the wall by his throat. He let me.

My eyes widened in shock. 

Elijah "She heard me and Niklaus talking about something"

Me "About what?"

Elijah "you and your sister are the Petrova doppelgängers. Niklaus is half vampire half werewolf. To break the curse one of you has to die. Your sister found out and ran"

I shook my head "She wouldn't leave me behind"

Elijah "only one of you has to die, Adelaide, you were unconscious and she took matters in her own hands.. "

I shook my head "no"

Elijah "That's why Niklaus was on edge. I told him not to lay a finger on you."

I let go of him. 

Elijah "you were never going to be sacrificed, Adelaide. I wouldn't have let ihm"

Me "I'm dead, Elijah."

Elijah "to be sacrificed, the doppelgänger has to be alive. You're dead, your blood is useless"

I took a deep breath. 

Elijah "To fullend the transition you have to drink human blood or less you will die within the day"

Me "And become a monster?"

Elijah shook his head "Not everything is bad on being a Vampire, my love"

I shook my head "I'm not drinking blood"

Elijah "You'll die if you don't"

I started to cry "I'm already dead, Elijah"

He hugged me. 

Stefan "What made you drink? What made you complete the transition"

I shrugged "I panicked, Stefan. I ran away in the dark. And then i killed someone"

Stefan "who?"

I cracked out "A little girl"

Stefan froze "you killed a child?"

I nodded "I've killed lots of people, Stefan, but i've never touched children. That girl was my first and my last child. I will never cross that line again"

Stefan nodded "So, how did you and Katherine find each other again?"

I looked down. 

Stefan "what happened?"

Me "I went to Bulgaria."

I walked saw my house and saw the blood again. I started to tear up. I ran inside and into the bedroom. I saw my dad impaled by a sword and my mom lying on the bed. 

I sobbed out "Mama! Mama!"

I ran to her and shook her. There was blood all over her. I could feel myself shifting. 

I sobbed "Mama"

I put my head on her chest and started to cry. 

I hard someone yell my name "Adelaide?!"

I turned around. Katherine. 

I ran to her and hugged her. She hugged me back. 

Katherine sobbed out "They're all dead"

Me "From there on it was just us. Klaus killed my family because Katherine ran away. She knew Klaus was going to come after her. Hunt her down so she ran. Her being my only family left i followed her. Years over years. You know what happened 1864."

Stefan nodded "And then you met Damon again in 1866"

I sighed "I don't even know why he told you. "

Stefan "he thought you had left town. And that it was your last wish to tell me"

I bit my lip "Ste-"

Stefan "Why did Elijah kiss you?" 

For Fuck's sake, Elena!!

I sighed "Later in 1866 i went to New Orleans. There i met the Mikaelsons again."

Klaus "well, hello there, love"

I turned around "Klaus"

He smirked. 

Elijah came "who are you talking to Niklaus?"

His jaw dropped when he saw me "Adelaide"

Me "Elijah"

He speeded to me and hugged me. I hugged him back.

Me "I told Elijah about what happened in the past years. Since i left England."

Stefan "you dated each other"

I nodded "till 1919"

Stefan "you've been with each other for 53 years?"

i shook my head "but it wasn't a relationship like you have with Elena. Elijah knew my heart belonged to another. Still, he made the effort to try it with me. A part of me loved Elijah but my feelings for you were stronger"

Stefan "so you used him?"

I shook my head "I never used Elijah. I could never. I will always love him and he will always be a part of my life and not only because he's my sire. But even he knew that i could never love him as much as i love you."

Stefan looked down.

Me "There only three people in this world i'd let my guard down for. And Katherine is none of them"

Stefan looked at me knowing he was one of them.

Me "i hope you realize now that i'm not a bad person, Stefan. I hope you know now that I'm like this to protect myself"

Stefan looked at me "i'm-"

Me "And i get why you're acting like this towards me. Because you're protecting yourself. "

Stefan gave me a soft smile. 

I looked down. 

Stefan "Adelaide?"

I looked at him "yeah"

Stefan "I'm so sorry"

I gave him a soft smile "it's okay"