Sister's Husband (Diggy) || Part 3

Moaning softly I woke from the wettest dream I've had in months, I opened my eyes to Karen with tears in her eyes. I sat up with the sheets covering my chest. The last time I've seen her cry was when her & Daniel confessed to me that they slept together.

"What's wrong with you?" I mumbled out, then cleared my throat. She held papers in her hand. "What's that?"

"Did you know about this?" She sniffled.

"What?"

"Did you know Daniel was going to divorce me?" She spat. "DID YOU KNOW!?"

"Watch your tone!" I spat back. "You know I don't play that shit!" I grabbed my gown out of my bag & put it on. "What're you even talking about?" I walked over to her, taking the papers out of her hand. Divorce papers? "DANIEL!?" I yelled out of the bedroom.

"He's not here." She mumbled. "He hasn't been here all night—"

"What?" My head snapped over towards the bathroom in the bedroom we were in, to Daniel walking out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"YOU BITCH!" Karen screamed. I turned towards her & she clapped me. My eyes widened.

"Karen!" Daniel spat. I snatched her by her hair, causing her to scream.

"You may be my big sister, but I will beat your ass like a hoe for trying me!" I spat. She whined. "Don't forget Daniel was my man first! We're just on break, I'm letting yo ass borrow him!"

"[your first initial], let her go..." Dig chuckled. I rolled my eyes & slung her towards him.

"I'm leaving." I slid in my Sperry's & grabbed my jacket. I looked at Dan as Karen screamed at him. "Better handle her." He nodded. I grabbed my bag & left.

~~~~~

"Daddy's on his way home to see you, Pumpkin butt!" I cooed over my three month old daughter. "Daddy's coming to spoil you just as much as mommy does..."

Two months after I had to snatch Karen up & left her house, I found out that I was pregnant. My parents were a bit upset about it, but my mom was in tears when I told them that Micaiah was Daniel's. She's always loved us together. She was pissed when she found out that he cheated on me with Karen. She never forgave him for that. Then when they got married.....let's just say that the restraining order is almost expired. Mommy is crazy, and everyone wonders where I get it from.

"You're so beautiful mamas..." I softly kissed her. Then the doorbell rang, causing her to squeal. I laughed & got up to get the door.

 I laughed & got up to get the door

"Hey beautiful. Hey Princess.." He kissed me, walking in. He took Micaiah from me & walked towards her nursery. I followed.

I stood in the doorway as he paced back & forth, talking to her as she squealed & giggled. Some days I wonder if it was worth it? If he hadn't cheated? If we had gotten married? If Karen wouldn't've had her abortion? If I wouldn't've had Micaiah? But then again, it doesn't even matter. He's mine now AGAIN & I wish he would try some shit like did the last time.