" I hate you! " (Russy)

"Sooooo...." I said, walking into the living room.

"Oh my God." My 16-year-old daughter, Kennedy sighed. "Dad, please leave."

"Dad?" I questioned. She's never call me "dad" a day in her life. "What ever happened to da---"

"Russell!" My wife, Y/n called. I sighed & walked into the kitchen.

"What the hell is up with her?" I asked. "She ain't ever called my "dad". What the fuck was that?!"

"That's Gratuity Clifford and Matte Grey." She told me.

"Fuck is that?" I spat.

"Do you ever listen to your child?"

"Yes." She gave me the look. I sighed. "In my defense if she'd stop going on and on bout this IRS boy--" She cut me off.

"Afairious."

"Whatever..." I grabbed an apple out the fruit bowl & walked off. "So Graduate? Magma?"

"It's Gratuity and Matte." One of them spat.

"Yeah whatever.." I shrugged. "How long y'all gon be cause I'm trynna watch the game?"

"Dad!" Kennedy said, through clenched teeth.

"Urgh whatever!" They got up to leave. "Oh and you're out!" They left. Thank God.

"Gratuity wait!" She yelled after them.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Y/n pushed me down on the sofa. "You're the one that made her leave all her friends, and now you're being an ass when she's trying to make new ones?" I sighed.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE?!" Kennedy yelled, walking back in the house. "YOU WANT ME TO BE A LOSER FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE?"

"Kennedy--"

"NO! I HATE YOU!!" She cried & ran upstairs.

"Nice going asshole..." Y/n shook her head & ran after Kennedy. I sighed.

"Yepp...."